Pipe Dreams (Instrumental) from Pipers

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Sep 25, 2007.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

2. ronnieanand

18 views and not a single feedbacks :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey, I think I have heard this before!

(Ofcourse from you only :p: )

Quite a dark sounding track.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude we need some samples of Demoniozer and Womenizer

5. ronnieanand

Both pedals are in the US. It might take a year before it reaches here...

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmmm, so you have bought it just when US dollar is extremely weak against the Indian Rupee.
    :p:

Smart!

7. ronnieanand

and also the pricing was weak...:p:

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I listened to all the songs on your myspace today. The End and All About Money sounded very professional, really nice work! I'm sure it'd be awesome to see you perform them live, wonder when I'll be able to do that :(

9. ronnieanand

Sometime soon....and what about Pipe Dreams. Looks like you didnt like it...

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

She said it was too long ...

11. ronnieanand

Where did she say that it was too long...Do you mean the song by the way....

12. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

dint u play this in the unwind show chennai ???..the minute i saw the parker and ther HUGGEEEE pedal board ..knew it was none other than ..."the pedal guru" of igt

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

It somehow didn't strike a chord with me so I thought I'd listen to it again and comment.. still nothing though :(

14. ronnieanand

Cool...It's a wierd track...I still dont know how I did this...I sounds equally wierd to me too....

15. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Honestly the song left me a bit bored....there's no hook really in the song. The main riff is cool but it feels too mundane after a while. Playing wise it was fine except for a few places where the guitaring seemed hasty.

You might wanna increase the tempo of the whole song or just cutting back on the staring part and extend the fast part. It would be cooler that way.

But in general this is not my sorta thing so you might wanna ask somebody else's opinion too...a bit too dark for my liking...

16. ronnieanand

Thanks....your feedbacks are very understandable....It was meant to be a depressing track, so hooks and catchy riffs dont make sense here....

Can you tell me where you found the guitar a bit hasty....The faster parts have very bad mixing, so all instruments are all over the place....

Increasing the tempo will make it loose the dark feel and that defeats the whole purpose..