Pin Drop Violence

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Iraqita_EP, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Hey guys..
    can aneone tell me where i can download the mp3 songs of pin drop violence..i tried rsj and got only 2 songs and i want more..i believe they have a whole album

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

well, legally you can download three songs. they have a soundclick profile i guess. Illegally, you can download a STFU number of songs.

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah they do...
    Accha, if you can, I believe the album is available at all Planet M outlets. The album name is "Compose.. .Oppose... Dispose..." If you want mp3s, maybe you can try out underground networks...

Id really suggest to get the album. The production is divine.. done by Randolph.

4. shsnawada

Code:

I heard something about "In Dependence". Are they done with that album yet? I heard a small clip from their website. Funny shith. The song in dependence was also funny.

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

wats their website

6. shsnawada

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

The new album theri currerntly working on is titled "RIght 2 Riot".. it features In Dependence as one of the single. They released In Dependence well in advance due to the Lanuchpad thingy....

It will probably come out by say June / July... Will be a killer album . I think the mixing is going on... Im not sure.

12-14 tracks of pure madness... it will be fun...