Pieces-Sum41 cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Feb 25, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

bahien chod sala koi reply nahin karta..........

3. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

oye chill!!! this is absolutely brilliant man!!!! you re awesome....i hope you know that!!! :) ...reps for you!!! i maintain tht you re the best guitarist on igt...!! congratulations!!

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx rinky..muah.....i was really pissed off actually noone was replyin...thnx fr the comment once again

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Who do you think you are man, what is this???!!!!!
    Shame on you man, you can't force people to reply by acting like this!!

Admin, i hope you are going to, at least ,give this man a warning, this guy is really went to far!

6. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

hey keoraf.....i think you ve to chill...hear this guy s cover and then you shud judge whether is anger is justified...i think it is..the cover s freakin awesome....and noone cares to check it out and post their comments...im sure if this was a saawariya or an om shanti om cover there wud be like a 100 comments by now....and positive ones!!!!....its really sad to see man....

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ahh thnx a lot rinks........i mean cmon keoraf....instead of spamming the thread u could hav posted a review.........i mean cmon pple wat are u doin jus reply me wid some comments.....

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I was going to post a reply, but after reading the way you acted, no man you really should be shamed of yourself, this is just ridiculous, you are a irritating man, just try to better your life!

@ guitarist_gal1:
    Rinky, the issue is not that his cover is good or bad, but about his behaviour if people don't want to reply, its their own choice and no one can't force them, but acting like this is a very bad habit and in my opinion this guy should be at least warned about his behaviour!!!!

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ahhhh im scared.....plzz forgive me ;) and stop spamming ma thread

10. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

amazing guitarwork.. but watch your tongue buddy.
    how was that base guitar part mixed?
    which software you use for recording? frooty loops?

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

fruity loops i use to make drum n bass fr recording its audacity......well keep checkin for an awesome recording comin up.....

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

this song had 15 tracks mixed........guitar wid dist/w/o dist...ten backing vocals...two main vocals

13. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

great job done.. reps!

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thnx a lot and as for the bahien chod thing it was more of humour than u know anything........soooo well sorry if i offended any1...peace

15. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good guitarin dude!!!

rock on!

a tad bit more attention towards mixing might sound a little better........its like everythin's crashin in front of u.......it should stay there and yet sound rockish (the music i mean!)........

anyways great cover !
    keep recing!!!

cheers
    :beer:

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx a lot dude,,,,i mean was really put off.....thnx a lot once again

17. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Nice work Adi, Well done.. Keep it up.. Is it due to your new processor?

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah......all ma songs now on ma page are due to ma new processor...but i think ive evolved as a player.....its not just the tone but how u play i suppose...although processor has played some role....check ma other song too wid rinky....