Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by taxyse, Oct 16, 2005.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

psch me been forgotten *not happy*!

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^A model in a close up Ad. (psst...i am talking about that model whose been showed before using the toothpaste and who always grunts, complains about everything and is *not happy* :p: ) ....Agréable pour vous voir après beaucoup de jours. ;)

nice man, you guys got so much of time to think abt eachother!

3. :mad: wtf?! :annoyed:

4. loool :dance:

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

me too!
    where am i in rest of the lists??? ;)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

asmo: ... big man .. with a ot of good ideas ..
    vini: .... smart lady with a temper !! .. naa kiddin .. i dunno but i would say ... smart, glasses, bookworm ..
    tejas: laidback .. relaxed ... to the point
    zoom: again .. glasses .. techy brain .. responsive and hell lotta fast on the mouse ;)
    neo: .. medium built, moustache, collared white shirt, and side parted hair ..
    jekyll: an evil snare on his face 24/7 ... a good sense of humour and a lot of kick if you know what i mean
    garry: a heart broken sweetheart ... pretty from inside and pretty from outside .. always among a lot of friends ..
    rockin: badass guy .. on a bike doin 80 on a freeway ... smoking ciggy .. and his middle finger is always up! .. oh yeah .. a total rocker!
    ronnie: ma man! .. the best technical/informative/helpful/serious/no bull shit guy on IGT .. serious with a lot of brains
    lavina: YES!!! hermione granger!! ... cute, small and huggable
    cryptic_angel: .. again .. a really sweet person
    browneyegirlie: .. i know her .. well i think i do .. she is a girl .. like a girl should be ;)
    dharmatma: excellent sense of humour .. reminds me of subhro sometimes .. my officially declared guru
    scary: .. hmm .... a punk! ... green hair ... emo style clothes ... converses .. slapping the bitchy bass ... naa .. kiddin ... a very nice guy with a good stock of info on metal and other froms of music .. (especially guitarists)
    vivo: a mature and sensible person .. drunk at weekends
    akky: a really good person .. likes pets i think .. kind natured and a night owl .. i always see him late at night ... a good developer as well .. inshort .. chill!!!

remind me or post-in a request if you want me to comment on you

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

lefty_guitarist------totally forgotteeeen..!...:(....................

8. thts soo sweet of u :p:

9. ^^ NOT!

:RollLol:

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:annoyed: :annoyed:

@vini----book worm...short...loves her neice a lot..
    @browneyegurlie----has got brown eyes :p: .....dunno much bout u....

11. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

the_wizard: 'GAND' alf (no offence)

12. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

newbie_vini: is still new to IGT but is a mod (!!!!!!!!!)

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:RollLol:

none taken.....

14. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey wizard i think m_waleed86 has given u a good idea

keep gandalf's image as your avatar ... it will really rocclkkk

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nahi re...i prefer wierd avatars.....gaandalf looks buddha...

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

so you mean it looked like a budda ka gand?.......so you have seen buddas gands? :p:

17. shak

shak Harrr!

lefty: ... hmm .. idunno ... young, fresh clean mind and a good attitude toeards music
    the_wizard: .. reallly strange person ..i havent understood him completely to be honest .. sometimes he is downright funny and reminds me of dharmatma and ssss .. and sometimes he is amture and well brought up guy ... really fascinating .. but i need to know you more ..

@lavina: .. thank you ...

NOT! :p

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yup...........see it everyday...sm 4-5 are always sitting with those lotas opp my balcony.....every morning....especially during low tides...

@sharukh...tht is lik a compliment......u already know a lot bout me bro ;)

19. shak

shak Harrr!

oh do i?????? damn! .. i dunno .. PM me and tell me!! ..err but your title does rmeind me a podcast from comedy365.com

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

it does...dunno man....i found it frm sm website looong back