Pictures

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

chill dude , u need to do some good deeds before you start stealing ...

now its better for you to tell , how much you stole and from whom ..... :)

2. bob-bobby

even me didnt see any jesus , i thought there were some womens inside there .....

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i can;t see anything anything either. .. . what am i supposed to see ?

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

:) dude that aint mean...if u go thru the old posts u ll know that am colorblind....i can see only pure colors...;) :beer: and a few colors here and there and see all the other colors diff from "normal" people.....for eg i see light pink as white and ur rep tile for me is black or some shade of blue...am not sure :eek:

5. bob-bobby

sonali , how abt drawing abhay ...... :think:

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

7. bob-bobby

sure it is doc ..... ;) and you shd'nt be talking like this , ppl have seen jesus in you ...

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

that does make me feel heavenly....so am happy...mebbe i could play like slash....

9. sonnet

sonnet New Member

How about drawing something and not seeing it :)

Attached Files:

10. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

nifty. but this stuff is the real kool stuff.

Attached Files:

11. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

how abt this....there's an old lady and a really pretty young one...try to see both....

Attached Files:

12. skaw

skaw snooze

@ sonnet , i hve seen sumthin like this bfr and went in detail .. so basically it jus makes ur eyes go bad :) cuz only one eye is takin the radiation and it increase n bla bla i even forgot .. but its a kool thing :p

@ sonali , how r there 2 ladies ?? :think: i c only i ... hmm...

13. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

have seen loads of these visual illusions...

if i m not wrong,this thread is meant for sumthing else...

:think:

14. digital_walk

digital_walk New Member

This doesnt Work with me dear.

15. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

@ Skaw...

Two ladies are clearly visible to me!!

16. bob-bobby

@ sonnet , dun have patience for all these kind of illusions ....

@ rabi , cool pic , dun need to stress and look for something in that , i like it that way ...

@ sonali ., conspiracy prevails .... i cud juss see a cute lil lady there , what her name ....

@ mars ,,. the thread says picture , so i think its okay ,,,, sure it was meant for ppl to paint and post ..... but still better than spams rite .... so chill n n joy ...

17. skaw

skaw snooze

i see it!... i see the old grandma... but she has hairs near her eyes ? thts wht threw me off ... :)

18. bob-bobby

now this is making me nuts :angry; , y the bloddy hell i cant see the old lady there , but i am quite okay with the young one ...

19. skaw

skaw snooze

haha... k bob do this.. it helped me ... c the line on the girls neck? n see the ear... the line is the mouth .. n the ear is the eye for the old lady... and use the chin as the nose... n try ur best to forget the young one ... i tried closin my eyes for a while n then opening it n using the neck as the mouth ... worked for me ... hope it works for u 2

20. bob-bobby

gosh , this thing is really making me nuts , i vent got it till now and no way , am gonna try to check it out again today atleast ....

and ah skaw , maybe i am looking at the younger one and cant juss take my eyes out of her , prob i am unable to check out the old lady ....

will watch b/w movie today and will try again tomm , loll ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.