Pick UP help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yashodhan92, Mar 16, 2007.

1. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

hello ppl ive got a Granada 7EF from Furtados with an in-built pich up and tone and volume option can any1 tell me what kind of pick up is it? i am just 14 dont understand all this! and cld i add another pick up?? if i wanted 1 more tone knob??? so i can change the tone for 2 ickups like in a normal semi-electric which has 2 pickups?????? and if i can wjich one should i buy?

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Normal semi-electric have only one inbuilt pic-up.
    Only in selected ones like the washburn semi-accoustic u get 2 built in pic ups.

Dont worry about the tone..learn the basic guitaring first...
    Hope by the time you become 17 or something you can turn a pro:)
    Try buying a good high end electric then.

No use of adding one more pic up as the accoustic wont give you that much of feedback gain and anyways u cant utilise the entire band width of 2 pic ups in a semi-eletric.
    So Y waste money:think:

3. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

thnx for ur repy buddy

4. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

and what abt dis my frnd es too 14 but hez playz like a pro well almost! so hez got a Givson Crown semi acoustic not a box with the F-cut holes how abt him getting a good pickup? budget arnd 5000

5. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

nono, rather tell your friend to buy a better guitar, with a in built pickup...no point spending 5000 on a pickup for a givson...get a better guitar..

6. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Buy one of those new guitars which have 'GuitarWorld' stickers on them. Those are pretty decent. Many distributors like GB&A, etc are selling those.

7. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

Thnx Ppl Gr8 Help