Pichle Saat Dino Mein Original Chords:

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Ronald_Saraswat, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Ronald_Saraswat

Ronald_Saraswat New Member

And in ya Ass.. It sounded like a bomb is blasting.. N their goes your ass shattered in thousand pieces.. Dont piss in between you Rascal..!

2. augur

augur I love bjr

[​IMG]

IMG code doesn't work

3. augur

augur I love bjr

Why settle with one when a playa like you can get them all?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

fail.

____

5. -AJ

-AJ New Member

Agreed.

This is a hilarious topic. Why don't all you immature little kids go do your homework instead? If you don't have manners, don't post.

6. Ronald_Saraswat

Oh yeah u find it hilarious.. You 75 yeared.. Wrinkled.. Old Jerk... Then Laugh the FCuk out of yourself.. N die..!

7. Ronald_Saraswat

Why the hell are you Bothered..?

8. -AJ

-AJ New Member

Atleast use correct spelling when you swear. Thanks.

9. Ronald_Saraswat

Oh yeah.. So u tryin to be a jerk professor.. Haan..! Carry on... am laughin at you..!

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

the jokes on you loser......

and as bjr famously says
    Fail!

also you seem like the person who's not satisfied with his *** life......frustrated.......

11. augur

augur I love bjr

... because you like guys.

... because you're a dumbass

... because you like to touch your dog at night

... because you take your guitar out of your house hoping you'll get laid

... because you are fighting on the internet... and quite badly

... because spelling doesn't require much skill

I'm going for dinner. Can some others contribute too. Kthxby

12. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

*thread closed*

13. Ronald_Saraswat

Becoz... u r goin to fck ur mther n sistr with an excuse of goin for a dinner,..! Shey.. people like u r not supposed to live.. u impotent crap of shit..!

14. Ronald_Saraswat

u MOtha Fcker.. Why are u hidin behind the ASss Of.. of that fckin bjr.. aint u got balls..? in ya impotent Dick u Stinking piece of pig shit..!

Wateva... Fck ur whole family.. with ya impotent dick n that slut, I aint give a Fck to none of your post now... hv had enough fun here..!

15. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

... because the max you'll be is a friend; that too of a guy.

... because mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either.

... because you need to get rid of that dry feeling between your legs.

... because you'll still only manage to get rid of the dry feeling between your butts.

... because p0rn is the only excitement in your life.

... because you try really hard to be cool.

... because you're a faggot.

Coincidentally, even I'm going for dinner. Kthxbye.

16. Ronald_Saraswat

Oh yeah.. n because,.. ya motha is a slut being fcked by a PIg.. n u are pissin here n ya dad.. is fckin a whore.. Yuck what a polluted family..! full of sluts and Whores.. N i guess thats why u are always wet between your legs.. becoz u get all your wetness from your parents cum..!

Well.. am Proud of being satisfied by P0rn.. much better thn being in a fckd up family like yours.. whr evrynite u sleep with ya sister..!

17. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

... because you're a gansta-rap wannabe.

18. augur

augur I love bjr

Is that what dinner in your house means?
    "Beta dinner is ready and by dinner I mean I need your 2 inch cock inside of me and for desserts you can eat out your sister"

I love the fact that you talk like you're still in 5th grade. Abusing someone's parents/family didn't even bother me then. Keep it up.

C'mon be a little more original. Call your boyfriend over and tell him that we are annoying you. Maybe he'll threaten to kill us over the internet and we'll might get scared and leave you alone. When he does do that bend over and let him have a go. He deserves it after all and we wouldn't want you to die a virgin anyways. Your boyfriend's probably not a virgin... him having homo***ual relations with your father that is. (8th grade kid standing next to you :Ooooooooooo. He's calling your father a homo!) (Another kid: .....and your bf too!!#$)

What does crap of shit mean anyways? I'm sure you'll say my *insert family member*.... so I hope you'll think of something worth my time.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This guy uses a smiley at the top of every post too. Didn't someone else do that in the chit chat lounge not so long ago? or was it the same puppet?

20. Ronald_Saraswat

Huh.. wat a boring reply.. Maza nahi aaya, bachey..! Wateva.. Go to hell..! iilii