Pichle Saat Dino Mein Original Chords:

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Ronald_Saraswat, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Ronald_Saraswat

Ronald_Saraswat New Member

For a Confident and a able Guitarist, Their is no thing like Confusing..!

You are confused just because you are not able to understand that plain english, n you are a Novice..!

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

whoa! watch out what you call people!! trust me you dont want to get on the bad side of me....

lets review your post:
    you said the chords were BM CM AM GM......first of all those chords are wrong!!! but when someone pointed out the correct chords you said that they are all fifth's......but the thing is unless you know exactly which chords the song uses you cant call yourself an expert.......you didnt even mention G5 C5 etc.......so obviously you dont know the chords properly.......even if you play just the power barre versions of the chords you should know the difference between a Major and a minor.......because this song can be played acoustically too......check the igt soundtrack forum and search prashant's recording........

and your intro frankly sucked because it aint played like that.......my version is much simpler!

well, i dont want to start a fight but call me novice or post something without checking my post then watch out!

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, the gloves come off.

4. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

sukrut chords r simple 2 interpret as well as most accurate till now in IGT

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i suppose they have to when people start to say such things......

in your face ronald......

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

it should be this way.

G..A..E....................
    meri laundry ka ek bill

G....A.....E...............G...A...E.......
    ek aadhi padhi novel..na na na na na..

also, there are no Bm and Am in this song. instead they are Maj.

B..........C....A.......G
    hum jo mile pehli baar
    B.......C........A........G
    maine jaana kya hai pyaar

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'd question the use of gloves in the first place. Why do you have to make this place such a circle jerk?

8. augur

augur I love bjr

Ronald rocky must have shit his pants.

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

judging by your green dots i suppose you're an avid igtian.......but i seriuosly doubt your ear this time......no disrespect but those chords are horrendously wrong!!!how can you miss the min?? the scale of the song is GMAJ (i think!).....therefore Bm and Am would be a substitue for DMaj and CMaj resp...i dont how BM and AM can enter the picture!

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

taken but i suppose i am like that.......cant help.......i usually am not nasty from the word go......but from now on i think there wont be no gloves.....unless ofcourse it's people like ***

couldnt help but wave my fists......heat of the situation.....now i realise how silly it sounds!!! hehe!

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Sooner or later you'll also realize how silly this "in your face" sounded.

12. augur

augur I love bjr

No he won't.

In y0ur face.

13. anshphenomenon

correct.
    sorry for that.
    it shd actually be B5th,C5th and A5th if playing power chords.

otherwise, you are correct.

14. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thank you!

15. Ronald_Saraswat

Wateva..! I show yo middle finger nigga.., iilii.. Get lost N stop pissin in mah Post.. Loosa..!

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and this is why 11 year olds should be supervised when they're posting on the internet.

17. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

well we all know who the real loser is around here.........if you cant accept your mistakes dont......its just that you'll be the only one thinking your right......

and i still dont realise why you're getting angry.......if that's the case then watch out! i'll be in every thread of yours!(call that a threat or anything you want!)(and this time it aint stupid!)

well if you've been playing the guitar from when you were very small im guessing you still are......(read bjr's post)

and by the way [size=+2]Fcuk yourself![/size]

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and this is why 12 year olds should be supervised when they're posting on the internet.

19. anshphenomenon

^^and that is why 13 year old should be supervised while posting on the internet.

20. Ronald_Saraswat

**** your mama *******..! I know she is a bitch... **** her off Dikhheaded.. PIg faced jerk.. N cum in ya mamas mouth.. N i piss on ya face.. u eunich..! Wateva u say i give a **** to it,.. m enjoyin Everythin u write its makin me laugh on you.. because U reply your posts after thinking soo much n i simply give a **** to u..!

Hey check out.. A dog is ****ing ya mama.. Save her ass *******..! Huh... Bastard,,.!