physics project(help)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by somendra_guitar, Jul 9, 2005.

1. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

well seems a gud idea but its too compicated naa!!
    i cud write a theory on scientific worknig of a guitar & other muscal instruments!!

hey i tried google for all the topics i cud think of but didn't get enough content on any one??

can anyone provide some link or so?? :nw: :nw: :nw:

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hey, sure..

try wikipedia, else search for circuit diagrams for pedals- else ask ronnieanand for help... im sure hell help u with effects... im serious - this isnt too complicated - all u have to do is get an oscilloscope - any college lab will have this.... im guessin un in college... if ur in school - then i have a similar project to do with guitars ut much easier...

work on harmonics (not guitar harmonics but sound harmonics) - take a piece of string and a wooden box and a mic. just emasure the frequencies u get in and see how the different harmoncisnare related to each other by frequencey... very simple and will make a great 40 page report.. else for plain research jsut explain how a guitar works - all the eneergy changes etc...

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

oh ya.. REP ME!!! - cmon i deserve it here

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Check out Hydrostatics and Aerodynamics. These were my favourite topics back in my School and College days. You can do a lot stuffs with Hydrostatistics especially. You can explain a lot of simple day to day phenomenon and how physics affects it. You can also demonstrate with simple experiments. So you can demonstrate these experiments along with your writings. This will impress all the chicks in your class. So you will have a project done and also get a girl friend ;).

For these experiments you dont need anything big just basic household stuffs. For example you can take a long and thin piece of paper and take it near the edge of a running fan. Even though the fan blows the air, the paper instead of going away from the fan will go towards the fan. This is the same funda of how a spray gun works. As velocity increases, the pressure decreases. Bernaulli's Theorem. Same funda as why Aeroplane flies. You can demonstrate things like Bernaulli's Theorem, Stoke's Law, etc.. on how they affect each and everything in day to day life.

5. somendra_guitar

hey deathdr ur idea is coolbut too complex....lol

i just wanna get grades...thats all!

ronnie
    where can i get stuff 'bout this???

@ all
    hey can i do it on ufo,aliens & all that??
    i mean can i use topics of paranatural science for a physics project!!????

:help: :help:

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dunno if it comes under physics.......y dont u do sm research on alternate sciences...smthin like time travel???

7. somendra_guitar

@drdeath
    i have repped u!!
    k

@cypher
    i dun wanna do a research,
    i wanna make a project
    juss for grade's sake!!
    lolz

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

ufo stuff wont come under your physics proj.....trust me!!!

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

try this link:

[SNIP]

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey people,
    He is not asking for a PhD topic, so give something possible and useful.

@Soumendra check out some Physics and Science encyclopedia or Tell Me Why series and then do a bit of your own justification and work to support what you studied from there.

11. somendra_guitar

hey can u plz pm it to me??