PHL Anyone??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tejas, Jan 23, 2005.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Our attack is strong, according to the Times of India, i have no idea though, oh well, i'll be hoping for the Sultans to win. What's your opinion about the Hi-flyers?

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hi-Fliers got an ohk team... they riding on luck... probably like Everton did... newayz, Maratha Warriors rule!

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

P.S. I can't believe that we is actually so invovled in this... I was seeing the Delhi Dazlers & Chandigarh Dynamos match today!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

I dont even watch, i read the newspapers and expert opinions. Dont have more patience than that.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey, but like, watching the sport is actually quite a lot of fun... I prefer hockey to football... and definitely over cricket...

6. tejas

tejas ..........

I've been watching almost all the matches. Im quite enjoying it. I hope to go and watch a match live soon.

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nah... not all the matches... I've seen the Warrior's matches tho... Pillay still rules the roost

8. tejas

tejas ..........

I told you didnt I?? We won. The Sultans Have done it. We've won the PHL season. The Match just ended. Im sooooo happy right now, I can't tell you. Yeah, Hyderabad Rocks!!!!!!!!

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Amazing work:):):) Like dude, that's so cool man:) Hyderabad is on a roll, the Sultans winning the league, Sania mirza with the WTA title, awesome:)

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, we're on a roll alright. You know what would be the icing on the cake? We getting the opurtunity to host the Formula 1 race (far shot, but whats wrong with hoping?). We rock!!

11. aleric

aleric New Member

Go Hyderabad !!!

@tejas...........Don't you think hoping for a F1 circuit is a bit too much :p:

Anyways, if India gets it I think the stretch between Mumbai and Pune is where it should.

12. ananya

ananya New Member

wooooooooow all the hyderabadis in one thread :p: :p:

a word from me too
    sultans :rockon:

sania mirza :rockon:

and hydearabad :rockon:

13. d_ist_urb_ed

A word from me

Tejas :rockon:
    Aleric :rockon:
    Ananya :rockon:

14. aleric

aleric New Member

Add to it.......

d_ist_urb_ed :rockon:

15. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks a lot bro;)

16. tejas

tejas ..........

Hehe...this thread seems more like a Hyderabadi celebration thread than a PHL thread. Lets get back on topic shall we?

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

Which Hyderabad??? Pakistan's or India'a???

18. d_ist_urb_ed

India's hyderabad bro:) They just won the first season of the Premier Hockey League:beer:

19. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hehehe... SUltans jus got lucky... hehehe....

MARATHA WARRIORS shoulda won it