PHL Anyone??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by tejas, Jan 23, 2005.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

Remember that thread wew had awhile ago where we discussed whether Cricket should be made the National Sport or Hockey should carry on in that position. Well, most of us agreed that Hockey should have the honour. So, now the sports administratives have taken some initiative and started PHL, short for Premier Hockey League. So, what do u guys think about this. I think its really cool. GO SULTANS!!!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Go SULTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Which City... Oh .... Hyderabad.
    I wud have liked to know what Mumbai's team name is ? ... Is is Marathaas or something?

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Its Maratha Warriors.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

The Warriors kick every1's @$$!!!

6. d_ist_urb_ed

Looks that way......i dont follow hockey, i just said Go Sultans for the heck of it.

7. tejas

tejas ..........

@Asmo - Not really. We beat them. But yesterday we lost to the hi-flyers. Damn, that sucked.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Hi-flyers, what state are they from?

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

GOOOO PATRIOTS...We are in da Superbowl!!! YAY!!!.....sorry i had to say dat...now back to the topic....sorry never followed hocky....

10. tejas

tejas ..........

@dist - Its Bangalore Hi-flyers

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Watever... the Warriors are on top rite now.. aren't they??? Pillay, Rasquinha & Adrian are kicking every1's butts....! ****, I do hope Adrian's gonna be ohk tho!

12. d_ist_urb_ed

Man, bangaloreans sure go to the top of whatever they pursue........

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Ha.. not in hockey!

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Ha Asmodeus, looks like the warriors are way down under in the points table, i just checked, Sher-e-jalandhar on top with 8 points, next come Hi-flyers and the Sultans with 6 points each, then comes Warriors:p:

15. tejas

tejas ..........

But jalendhar played more number of games. And we(sultans) beat them already. We should be on top technically.

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Dude... bu t like. In the end, the winners will be the Warriors...

17. d_ist_urb_ed

Ha! Not a chance Asmodeus, it'll be Jalandhar or Sultans is my prediction.
    @Tejas, my point was that the warriors were down under.:p:

18. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, i know. But i was just stressing on that fact. Anyway, it will be the Sultans who win. Mark my words.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

You sure about that dude? I mean Sultans are my team and all, but Jalandhar's got a pretty strong lineup. The fact that they lost the first time doesnt mean they cant come back and win...

20. tejas

tejas ..........

^ They cant, their defence is weak, our is very very strong. They dont stand a chance.