Phir Dekhiye Tabs - Rock On

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by samarthgupta, Jul 19, 2008.

1. samarthgupta

samarthgupta New Member

Well a nice song from Rock on…simple chords…played fully on guitar except for a few parts here and there……sorry if I get the lyrics wrong……..do give all your suggestions and comments….......

B…B….B….
    B………… … C#m
    Aankho mein jiske……..
    ………………B…..
    Koi to khawwab hai…
    ……………….C#m
    Khush hai wohi jo…
    ……………….B
    Thoda betaab hai…..
    …….F#..............E
    Zindagi mein koi…..
    …….F#...............E
    Aarzoo ke jiye……
    ……..F#
    Phir dekhiye…….

Hoto pe jiske
    Koi to geet hai
    Wo haar hi to
    Uski jeet hai
    Dil mein jo geet hai
    Gunguna lejiye
    Phir dekhiye

C#m……F#…….E *2

Yadoon mein jiske
    Kisika naam hai
    Sapno ke jaise
    Uske har shaam hai
    Koi to ho jise
    Apna dil dejiye
    Phir dekhiye

C#m……..B
    C#m……..B

Khwab bun ye zara
    Geet sun ye zara
    Fool chun ye zara
    Phir dekhite

Thanks ,
    SAMARTH……
    I don't care if they eat me alive, I've got better things to do then survive.

2. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

C#m7 sounds better than C#m

3. paati

paati New Member

4. kals123

kals123 New Member

I am just trying to get the strumming pattern right....can someone please provide the strumming pattern for this song...FYI...im a beginner w/ guitar.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Kal.

5. samarthgupta

samarthgupta New Member

thanks .......the strumming is not very tough....ask any guitarist out there to help you.........u'll manage playing it!!!

6. kals123

kals123 New Member

hi samarthgupta. thankx v much for the reply...i was able to pick up the strumming pattern my self after listening to the song for abt 10 times and watching the youtube video. for anyone out there its DDD..DUDUD.. ihope thats correct.

One more question, I dont have a capo to bar the 4th fret...can you please tell what the equivalent chords without the capo will be?

Thanks a bunch,
    Kal.

7. samarthgupta

samarthgupta New Member

good that you picked it up yourself,,,,,,,, now regarding the capo....i din get u exactly........i havent used any capo here in this song.......u can play these chords directly.....and a general rule......u shud just move 4 half steps up if u wanny play it on forth fret........dont go into music heory at this poit ...coz it will confuse you.....first learn the finger movements and the chord shapes.......

8. sandyssn

sandyssn New Member

Amazing! I love the guitar chords of this song! thks :)

9. samarthgupta

samarthgupta New Member

thanx

keep learning

10. subhash7b

subhash7b New Member

kwl.. nice chords .. nywayz .. kindly post the tabs for the guitar played at the later part of the song plz