petunia

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by SqueakM9, Jun 20, 2008.

1. augur

augur I love bjr

Me too.. but the reason is that I don't want some random coming up to me on the road and asking me if I'm so and so.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

marry me! I'm so scared of something like that happening that it's not funny. I mean....suddenly abhishek999 runs up to me and introduces himself while I'm in D-Mart with my mum and dad (or worse-with friends).

There was this guy from IGT who joined my guitar class in calcutta and he'd posted his pics and it felt really weird sitting next to him and pretending I don't know him and trying really hard not to even mention my name. I stopped going to guitar class on wednesdays and started going sundays instead.

3. augur

augur I love bjr

Did that really happen?

Who was it? C'mon tell us.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, no it didn't. Also, I'm not the most popular person here so I suppose a lot of people would have a lot of things to say to me if they met me in real life...

Vini: I can't believe you made me quit as mod. I hate you.

walk_alone: OH MAY GAWD U TRECHEROUS TORMENTER U SADISTIC SOUL

sanju_strings: Aakhir mil hi gaya madar....*beats up with army*

akky: You called me an idiot didn't you....I've got the highest pay package from my college. Chew on that ******

laneymaney: you ruined my website man...you spoilt it for all of us <convert 2 page rant into 35 minute vocal rant>

I could take a fair amount of this on the internet. In real life....I'm not so sure.

and no the guitar class dude shall never know.

Oh...and in a hilarious turnaround, once a friend from real life PMed me and asked me if I knew <my name>

5. augur

augur I love bjr

Should I be surprised that I don't see these names here anymore?

What website is laney talking about?

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think all of them still are. They just troll...except laney. He might be here with another id or something.

The website they made to show IGT how forums should be run because they got banned about a year ago. I was accused of being in cahoots with neo and trying to destroy their site....I think morbid_angel would know better about the whole thing since he was in their circle of trust.

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Circle of trust? You got that right, bjr :grin:

lekin website ka mast popat ho gaya. no one could even bid it farewell, by which i mean laugh their asses off.

about the photo thing..i've noticed some people (not here, on facebook and other forums) post photos of other non-celebrity people :p. it was really funny when a guy from my facebook friend list came for admission to my school and he looked exactly the opposite of the pictures he'd put up on facebook. sheesh.
    and from IGT, lavina is the only person who's seen my pictures. it's sad that she's blocked me out of her life somehow :(

@bjr
    I still want your picture when I turn 16 :grin:

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

At 16 he could be jailed.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You've got to tell me more.

10. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

More? I don't think there's much that I know and you don't. Even though I was in their "circle of trust", I wasn't really considered as an important member. They only included yazi, purs, and laney I believe.

But you really should've seen how purs talked to me on gmail chat after I sided with you guys on the argument thread. It was hilarious.

"How the **** could you take their side? They're just jealous of us.." etc etc. :grin:

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yazi was actually cool....isn't nazr yazi though? talks like him as far as I can remember.

and us guys? who else was there?

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Regardless, I still think those days were better than the ones IGT is living in now ..

this sucks big. lol.

13. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

really!!!!!!
    more member than earlier, more new threads more different thoughts and views more argument more fight, more love , in fact everything is more now.

More is good!!!!!!

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Well, yes but bitching about it all the time and reading older threads that were cooler can only just drive us closer to the mental age of 65.

Maybe we changed too.

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^Who's bitching and reading old threads?

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I read old threads. Everyone bitched.

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

this thread has been bumped for the same reason, as for which it was actually made.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

pfft, she is such an attention-whore.

:'(

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Sorry, guys..
    Its just that IGT is seriously not anything close to what it used to be, or what it was supposed to be.

This flower is wilting..

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

:shock:

mmkay