Petition for reinstatement of Spy

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have just read a nasty rumour that Spy has been hit with the one strike and your off rule.

Well thats just dandy.

We have probably one of the most decent, interesting and probablably one of the greatest contributers of IGTj if kick the footy thread which he initiated is anything to go by, being booted out for an absurd rule.

I thought IGT was suppose to be making positive steps in making it more interesting.

Please lend your support on this partition to have him reinstated.

Thank you.

2. hmm, i dont have anything against him and i agree he's one of the most interesting and decent people on igt, but i doubt neo will change his rules for anyone.

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

never saw him break any of the rule before..
    shd be back...
    depends on neo though.

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  4. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

F*ck...this is the last straw.

I'll stop posting as your advice on the one strike policy...i don't want to get banned again...

Rest Of The Post Is Edited - Inconvenience Is Regretted :)

Have a Nice Day :)

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

It's because of the Indian Idol thread.

6. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

dere ws nothing wrong wid da thread..............dey went offthread............................

7. yeah.. well this is really sad...

@Neo he is banned forever or just for a week or month?

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Bring back Spygame and Yazi. they didnt do nothing wrong. And loosing spygame is a loss to the forums! Posting an offtopic message and getting banned for it is nonsense.
    @Neo: You need more mods. And Spy Game would be the first on my list for that. Please re-concider your harsh actions. Yazi and SpyGame didnt deserve getting banned.

9. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^yazi's already back as godsaint :)

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@Neo: if you sent some mods over to the Gear and guitar forum it would be great cus you can correct us at the roots instead of chopping of the whole tree after its grown

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

This is really sad Neo.

People post according to their mood and its possible for them to drift away from the topic. It's natural. If you find it such a big problem, why don't you just appoint a few mods for cleaning up and warning.

Not spy and yazi .. come on! Get 'em back.

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

It really destroys the whole thread and if one person does it everyone follows. I dont like banning anybody but without rules there would be chaos. If we keep banning people and then unbanning them, whats the purpose of the ban?

Is it so bloody hard to follow the rules?

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

It kinda is when your having fun....thats not so evil is it. Solution = we need mods. I know it feels awesome running a whole forum by yourself. But
    Quoote from spiderman3:
    "Sometimes heroes need help too"

The thing is when the person above you posts something...you kinda remember something else about that person and ask him there itself. cus going to the inbox (so little storage) is so much effort. Instead you can just say/ask the person in that post. Things tend to get a little drifty

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

You didnt even warn them. Bring them back please!

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I warned them in so many threads, it not even funny. I don’t think this particular problem has anything to do with Mods. The Mods would do the same thing I did, warn them not to go off-topic it is up to the individual to behave, if he doesn’t he gets kicked out.

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

If such a rule permits, a lot of people shall go banned soon because asking the person something above you something thats offtopic happens quite a lot.

And we DO need mods at the Gear section. Ive never been warned ever there. even for posting just question marks.

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Spy didn't intend to create mischief. Yazi, maybe, but being offtopic for the sake of humor is no problem according to me.

I don't know what's been going on here in toto, but its sad to open IGT and find them banned.

I hope you understand.

18. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

Its just that I think people are modding what they understand.

19. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

^You are implying i dont know anything about guitars?

20. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

No I am implying you are not interested. Why would I not see one post from your side on the gear forum but 10 bannings and threads here a day?

notty_lad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.