PETA: A bunch of crazies ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 29, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey saurabh makes an interesting point ...

array doc saab dont go about telling all these things to general public ... u know y?

coz public mein jo thodi si bhi feelings hain animals ke liye ... all that will be finished ...
    coz as per your posts animals are superior to us ...

as per the natures rules superior vanquishes the inferiors ...
    humans are inferiors ... inferiors are incecure ...
    only way to remove that insecurity is by becoming superior ... and that is by killing / mistreating the superior species - animals ... (and u also get to avenge the death/injuries of your predecessors - the pre-historic man suffered) ... LOL ...

but really that is what is happening now ...
    so Doc ... go back to your practice ... and stop preaching ...

u wanna preach ... then preach about all the social problems that are abundant ...

2. ats

ats Oldie

kya bindaas logic hai bhaaaaaiiiiiiii .................................

3. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

@doc....only some animals r superior to us in the means of physical strength but in the case of mental strength...none....
    wen u pit a new born cat agains a new born baby the cat wont win hands down.... the kitten is just born... the kid is also jus born.... they havent learnt anything... the kitten will be able to do something only when it will b taught something... same goes 4 the human baby....they jus cant do anything on their own... they r taught by their parents.... the cat also possesses a brain... but the brain is far more inferior to the human brain...its not jus tat wen the kitten is born it will start running... it is trained to do that...
    in that case humans r the fittest..
    the brain is jus a tissue but even for the cat the brain is a tissue... if u whack a cat on its brain it wil die....
    if some other animal had the brains to think humans would be extinct by now.... humans today are the fittest and hav survived....

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

you see im a veg and i dont use anything here made up of animal skins other than purse.
    but i must conclude that india is one of the such countries where people still believe in supersitions and beliefs and rumours and rituals for which they kill animals for a festive cause which i feel should be banned.

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey screwdriver ...
    well animals come with some inborn instincts just like we humans ...

i have personally seen new born calves run around as soon as they come out ... no human baby can do that ...
    i have also seen new born kittens leaping at the insects and small creatures (may B playfully or otherwise to kill it) ... but human babies only cry and smile ... and make some gargling googling burping sounds :)

so doc is in a way correct ... and most of the predatory animals it seems are born with those instincts ...
    just like the human beings are born with instinct of knowing the things ... same way as a baby will try to tear open anything that catches its attention/imagination/fantasy ...
    hey that traits some monkeys/apes, wolves and dolphins also have ...

but obviosuly not as developed as humans ...

and screwdiver this might support your claims ...
    we have a saying in hindi: akal badi ya bhains ? ... which literally is: is intelligence bigger/important or buffalow ? ... :) (i know it is very crude ... but kinda illustrated a point)

say what doc?

6. $cReWdR!veR

yah they mite be havin the instincts...hav never seen a jus born calf but seen a new born kitten but it dint show any such things...so sayin this...
    nyways the talk was of the survival of the fittest and by all means i would yet say tat the humans r the fittest....

7. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

It's obvious that we are the fittest.... no arguing about that..... otherwise we wouldn't be here having discussions like this...
    In case of peta.... they just try to get publicity.... they should go about quietly doing their job... instead of trying to create a uproar on any small incident..

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

akal badi ya bhains eh?..........................just think all the brains in the world.........without the bhains part wudnt make u the fittest.......u gotta admit..........u need to have an equal balance of both
    that in the ideal scenario wud make you the fittest...........
    i wud agree that humans are the most successful of al species....but that is mainly due to the opposable thumb and the humongous cerebrum
    pound for pound, ounce for ounce.....all parameters taken into consideration, you will find species which are"fitter" ...........
    either ways........the discussion wasnt about who the fittest species is, it was about cruelty towards animals....
    @death_dr....i beg to differ about the innate nature of rights...........tell me is it not an innate right of any living thing to be treated with if not humanity, dignity....then at least with respect.....at least not with cruelty or brutality
    and if the rights are innate in that case nobody has the "right" to treat anyone with any cruelty at all....which wud prove the point anyhow....:)

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

OK,.. first things first,... about Doc's point of pitting a kitten against a baby. Dude try the same with a colt and a baby. U'll know then :p: . OK,.. the very basic point in this case is, humans live for 90-95 years (approx ) where as kittens, dogs, horses,... they live for 15-20 years max. Now think about it dude, their physical growing rate is much more than humans as they have to live their entire life in just 2 decades. (For dogs - 7 human years = 1 dog year).

OK,.. my opinion,... Although humans were undoubtedlty designed with a far superior brain than any other species, that doesnt give them right to bl o o dy kill other's and use their space, skin, teeth n whatever. As of what I think, if humans have such amazing brains, why not use it in conserving whatever was created in the first place. Just because you have the power on your side, doesnt mean use it as you wish.

Yeah n i know, "I dont need to think about this",.." Animals just freak me",.. "I love to them on my plate",... this n that,.. bla bla,... lamers always come up with lame reasons, but think about it sensibly, if it wasnt for other species to co-habit since the begining of evolution, probably we could have either grown into hannibals or there could have been no evolution at all.

Finally,.. as PETA states it right,.. "Animals are not ours". We have to co-exist. We have to help them(as being superior accordiong to some) and ourselves to live together. Is it so hard for someone to understand this simple of a fact,... Duh!!!

10. faiqgaint.

faiqgaint. .: Fat Ass Mama's Boy :.

when u stop this boring discusion r u all fools, stop it just stop it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

11. $cReWdR!veR

get a life pathan :annoyed: ... when u dont like it jus ignore it...

12. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ya - this is nice discussion...

@drsaurah - thats just using language to ur advantage..

by ur own language arguement: if humans had rights - then id have the right to come and whack you anytime i wanted to (ok dont get all offended - i dont want to whack you and all hhaha ... just was making a point).. i know that logic i used didnt make sense - which is my point - ur arguement there was jsut a play on language...

i strongly disagree - its not like i have the right to live or live a life with respect and dignity - but that doesnt mean that i cant do it... its just that i dont have the right to do so... but there are the other laws of nature we are not considering - animals by nature do not exploit - they are not greedy - but they survive - greed is a direct result of society - another one of our creations - now greed is wat results in exploitation and/or the destrcutrion of anothers self respect.

i propose an example: imagine we are 2 different species - oth intelligent - in a utopian world... lets say a terrible drought has come over the land and theres no food anywhere - if i were to eat you for survival - your species would not hold a grudge against me. if u had to eat one of my sepcies to survuve no one would hold a gudge - of course each would try to defend themselves and their species - but if u lsoe - u lose - its the survival of the fittest - nature leaves no place for the weak - this is wat really ahppens ion the animal world.

now we have this bloated up image of ourselves - but in the end - were just one of natures animals - we also need to follow these rules - im not saying that u ought to exploit me - in fact ill go as far as sating that i have the reight to be a diginified life. but then again - its only becoz humans in society have come together to give ourselves this right - this is wat will help us survive in the long run. in the end this is all jsut same game of survival... everything revolves around social survival...