PETA: A bunch of crazies ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 29, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Two worlds guys: "Natural Selection"....we are the dominant species....and for us to remain dominant other species may die out. I mean look at the dinosaur.....no one seemed to care when they became extinct......and you know what.....when man is on the verge of extinction.....your cat isn't gonna save you!!!!

2. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

vivo what so funny if some one beat u ur cat gonna save u, i must say u ve seen thunder cats cartoon, he he he,baray ho jao cartoon na dekha karo

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

3. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

faiq......is ur grammer actually that bad or are u illiterate? Do u know what an analogy is? I do not expect a cat to save ur life.....its just a way of saying that another species will not try to save ur species from dying out?????

Alfons likes this.
  4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ vivo..dont .seriously..dont.

faiq..cool down. no one is making fun of u.aapko kisine bhi insult nahi kiya hain.

5. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

baita tum samag dar lagtay ho, or i think u love me,is int. i know u love me.

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

whoops ...

what is going on here ...
    array bhayya pathan saab ... leave the ppl ...

hey here is one signature which i received from one of my frend, dunno how the PETA will react to it:

i love animals ... i always love animals ...
    as longs as they are dead and cooked, and on my dinner table ...

LOL

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hhahahhaha - sslayer - i lvoe that line!!!

hahahahahha

(ok ppl cool off - we dont want this thread to get closed - its a decent discussion - lets not get it closed down)

8. deathdr_87

If you really look at life and all objectively - ull realise that no animal (including man) has any rights. human rights are not innate. we give ourselves rights because we believe that we ought to have them. Natural selection doesnt afford any species any rights - if you can't survive - adapt -if you can't adapt - die. no sepcial treatment - no spoon-feeding. we have adapted. now we feel that we oguht to give animals some rights too - again - its not a question of how much they deserve - they deserve nothing because rights arent innate- the questions is - how many rights should we actually give them? - now on the question of supporting the PETA - the PETA believes (by polciy - whther or not this translates to practice is not of issue right now) that animals have innate rights - i fundamentally disagree with this sntad (and coincidentaly the stand of every human rights organisation in the world) - becoz i firmly elieve that no living being has any rights afforded to it by natural selection. if nature doesnt give any rights -we dont have them innate- we give them to ourselves by our superior ability to adapt.

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah it might some very militant views ...
    but it is the real correct picture ...

that s the way nature is supposed to be ... harsh ... un fair ...

survival of the fittest ...
    f*** man ... it applies to even our modern human lives ...

10. jhinga_lala

jhinga_lala New Member

guess u guys don't know the meaning of ecological balance ...survival of the fittest? .. sure ... you are the fittest and you'll survive .... you'll destry the nature and the environment ....the animals should die ... because they have no rights right??? .... dude .... don't forget that we too are a part of nature and we too have no rights... don't think nature is there because of u .. its the other way round ... well yes nature is harsh ... and it knows how to restore its balance .... i think it will take another ice age to teach us humans the importance of other living organisms .....

may god help us all ...

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

am open to that ...

brrrrrr ... already feeling very cold ...
    is it the ice age ? ...

(array nahin bhai ... some problem with the AC ...)

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

edited------------coz of abhay saxena.

13. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Edited:Does'nt matter now. It is an interesting discussion .

I personally feel,
    Animal rights are important and need to exist to save them from the cruelty and immaturity of some humans , but overdoing it is wrong.

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

all of you who think humans are the fittes....think again....what do we have.......technically we are born naked, no hair or fur...no claws or sharp teeth....we cant even walk when we are born....u pit a man against a tiger....ok not a tiger even a wolf for that matter...whose gonna survive ? u call that fittest???
    humans wudnt survive in any environment other than the ones which they have altered to suit them.....thats the shame of it......we just adapted enuf to be the smartest....and there too homo sapiens sapiens arent the smartest..........the cro-magnon man was the smartest........pity they were wiped off:think:

15. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

doctor , you remembered hair, fur, claws etc, but you did'nt remember the mighty brain that we are born with. It is this human brain that sets us apart and makes us survive in this world. Or would you think i would be stupid enough to fight a lion with my nails and try to survive ?

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

If the link reads correctly ..... PETA sucks big time..... But Animal rights have to be considered ... u kill a cow ... fine .... But why make it suffer and kill... just do a single chop...
    In India cows are tied and transported and they are transported in such a bad way ... their nect will be half cut by the time they reach their destination where they r chopped ...

U want u FU<kn eat them why torture the and then eat ...

17. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

think again.....is the brain even that developed when u are born....u pit a newborn baby against a new born kitten....the kitten will win hands down....even our senses arent that developed.....no hearing in the infrasonic or the ultrasonic range....lets not start about our sense of smell.....humans are totally dependent on gadgets etc.....u take that away......u got a fragile little mass of flesh and bones.......and a hugely powerful brain which cant do much too help you.....and the way things are goin....humans are just gonna get weaker and weaker thanx to our dependence on stuff we make..........
    PS. the brain itself is a fragile mass of tissue........one solid whack and its gone.......

18. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@faiq gaint nice custom title !

19. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

a group such as PETA totally sucks... its not that animals dont need rights... but PETA totally sucks.... jus look at bolywood 4 instance... all the bloody filmi khandan seems to b the part of PETA...but when it comes to the movies...they jus make money on basis of the animals... now where are the animal activists... kaal... theyve used all kinds of animals.... those awsome snakes but when it comes to treating the animals... they r slaughtered... john is a member of peta...but hes earnin money n fame on the basis of those animals...the animals hav jus become a process of earning money... now where r the peta members.... peta is jus totally crapl... i guess they jus should stop talkin about animal rights n stuff...

20. deathdr_87

@drsaurabh - the thing is humans have adapted into a socail order in which kittens wont fight new orn babies... new born baies will be protected by their parents- as will kittens but the socail order and the technology of humans as aresult of our intelligence is far superois to almost all otgher species. im not saying that humans and animals shouldnt have rights - i just think that they arent innate - i havent gopt a view on whther we OUGHT to have them or not - if we do then we oiught to give ourselves and rightts. if animals also ought to have right (for of course our maximum enefit - which it actually might aid in the long term) then maybe we ought to give animal rights - ut no living being has innate rights - thats all im tryiong to say na din that respect - by a matter of polcy - any group that suggests that rights are innate is fundamentally flawed in ideology.if the group believed that we opught to give animals some rights and then protect them - that would be perfectly acceptable to me - i wouldnt see anything wrtong in that - same case for humans...

the PETA among its failings also fails to achieve the reason why its esetup - i.e. to protect animals- hence its failure as a group which started off with a flawed ideology.