People who let music define them are stupid!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

[rant]
    Yes they are! Its perfectly alright to get absorbed into music you listen to but people who let music dominate their way of thinking, personality, and whatever should go **** themselves.

Agreed?

[/rant]

<EOM>

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

somewhat correct

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*hurts self with a knife after listenin to slayer*

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

heyyy dharam ...

whats wrong with slayer ... almost all the bands have "preached" those kinda things ...

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hahahahha..i knew u would reply..

jkin man..

and seems u liked ur new title ...
    dont take my insults too seriously..hehe.
    peace.

6. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

i guess i should **** myself then

7. Gurs

Gurs New Member

Thats a bit harsh mate!

I think you should look at why they let music dominate their lives, most of those guys dont really have anything else in their life, they may be less socially-able, and find a very strong association with the music they listen to... and therefore this becomes a way of life...

Thats my opinion... I may be wrong... But I don't think its right to slag people off by the way they act if you don't know the full history... But its not like I've not done the same many times before...

8. Mr. Scary

You mean you don't hate those people that act the way they do because their favorite artists do the same? The last thing the world needs is more clones.

9. Mr. Scary

I'll give you an example of the type of people i meant. I know this guy that became an "intellectual atheist" after he started listening to Morbid Angel. Idiots who let the music they listen to influence their beleifs and morals deserve to have their balls clamped...theyre just mindless sheep.

10. Mr. Scary

*shakes head*

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Like this retard here

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ hehe,....

Music,..agree it or not, but affects evryone's life in a way or 2, and nuthin's bad about it. Its just a way of life. I am sure many have their fav songs just coz in someway or other they can relate to the song. Believe me its good, but yeah,..... following music/artist blindly and behavin like a freak is sure freaky.

"have their balls clamped"

OOO,.. man,... wats with u??? Listenin to Slipknot or sumthin???? hehe :p:

13. GodsRoses

GodsRoses New Member

Mr. Scary
    I agree with you. Except I don't agree about the last part. No one should ever kill themselves over music. The **** word? Did you mean to say kill? You may be joking or whatever,but we don't want another Kurt Cobain. Please don't advise people to kill themselves. Thats not the answer.

14. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

it depends upon the musik ...which u listen !!!

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey dharam-Ji ... i guess now everything is in harmony ... heheheeeee

16. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

korect
    maybbe rong

same as my spellings :cool:
    music is different 2 different people who can define music dont like music.eg anybodys mother or father like rock music just ask them or ask them define rock music

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Neighing .... (after listening to bad horsie)