PEHLI NAZAR - RACE (My take on this beautiful soulful lovely number)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Apr 20, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It is because you like to innovate that I said you were on the right track. It's probably the most important thing as any artist to add your personal touch to any song you're doing. It doesn't have to be a complicated guitar solo or classical vocals in the middle of a Pantera song. Just the simplest of innovations sometimes add a lot...and like with everything, sometimes the innovations sound really good and sometimes they bomb.

I do believe you're letting your bitterness from other threads come in the way of your judgement. Also, think a little when you're commenting. I think it's common sense that when you're playing alone, you're thinking a lot more as a musician than as a guitarist.

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

still i think taht wasnt innovation but lack of understandin.......

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^he might not be as kick ass as you are.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Maybe it could be trying to innovate but not knowing enough (according to your standards)?

What I'm really saying is don't be too quick to judge someone. Sure, express your opinion and feel free to say you didn't like it and say what you're saying with a touch of softness. There's no point picking fights just because you're a little bored....and since this is a forum which tries to help other people improve, maybe we should try to keep most of the one to one crap in the chit-chat lounge?