Pehla Nasha Instrumental - I luv it

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Mar 7, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Since I am havin a hard time singin .. i came up wid the instrumental of a song I luv ..

I consider it to be one of muh best effort..

coz I've figured out every bit of da tabs muhself .. and also had a problem overlappin coz of some probs in audacity..

link--> www.soundclick.com/nottyz

shoot some wordz ;)

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I love it too;)

ooooh..there are no words to shoot...cuz i am speechless....eventhough there are no vocals, the guitarring is speaking enuff.....COMPLETELY LOVED IT.......plain awesome..what more can i say..i think u can figure out my views.....

P.S- i am the first one to reply...yaay:banana: :banana: reps if allowed..otherwise, u know...;) ;)

3. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

yo man!! you did it!! nicely played. 3.15 rightyyyyy!!
    reps..

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@angela .. thankies hun .. feels great to read dat post .. n hey .. reps if allowed otherwise ?? Hugz n kisses right :) .. i don't mind xoxoxox along wid da reps too :p:

@hitesh .. Thankz man .. n hey 3.15 is da length of muh recordin .. 3.15 rightyy means I've got it all right !?

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

gooood bro.....................ya rock

6. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

This is the best of all Notty!!! You rock and make me rock as well!!!:rock:

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

claps:p:

kaise ho mohsin:);)reps

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Better be good cause i'm pausing Collective soul to listen to your song :annoyed: Alright....i'm glad i paused the song, this was a wonderful recording, as you say, possibly might be your very best. The problems with audacity seem to be evident in the beginning, especially in the first minute and a half, after that it's sheer bliss. I have always had a particular soft spot for this song and the instrumental was absolute brilliant to say the absolute least. Keep up the good work my man, and reps for you.

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The intro was disappointing but after that you really picked up. I was really enjoying it by the middle. Good job.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

great work notty :rock: :rock:

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx everyone .. aka,allure,sanju nice to hear from u as always

@disturbed special thanx bro for pausin collective soul :p:

@bjr .. Thanx man .. great to hear from u .. after all its so rare to find u on a serious note :p:

@spy .. tere saath :beer:

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You're very welcome, it was a honestly good effort/

13. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

i love it too...very good...

14. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

dittto..

nice effrt notty.. reps 4 u :>

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx amit n subhro :grin: :beer: n hey thanx sarat again ;)

I forgot to add da chords In da intro maybe dat would have made it even better.. I'l try n improve

16. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Like to hear you sing this song
    sing a duet..then i'l say "i love it" too
    not that i dont love it now..:)

i love the song..
    and damn you caught me in the wrong mood with the instrumental:) :(

hope to rep you..

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, true enough. But is there something particular you're referring to :think:

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Nah nothin in particular man .. coz i always see u fool around wid people wid ur witty sarcastic jokes .. ur never serious jz playin n spammin :p: .. now boy .. U're gettin a compliment in muh cover thread :)

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Bubz .. A request for duet comin in ha :) .. maybe if things go right .. i'l come up wid it but itz always difficult wid whom to sing given me da choice of females :p: .. Thanx so much bubz .. n hey .. i caught u in da wrong mood followed by a smile foll by frown ?? complex !

20. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

exactly you got it right :beer: