PEHCHAAN (Original)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pranabgohain, Nov 7, 2005.

1. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

i liked tht song called Raaste!! it really rockEd!!! the solos were excellent but power chords were sum wht dull!!!!

3. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re:

Thanks. totally agree with u. Actually the Power Chords may not be as dull as they sound...just that the guy who did initial mixing, goofed up. Will upload once the final mix is thru.

THanks again

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey dude!!! our band also wanna record sum of our orginals in da studio. can u temme where u record n charges for tht??

5. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Raaste

Hey Bro...

Have mixed Raaste one more round...

Can you lissen to it and lemme know ur views?? The power chords & everything else has been enhanced...

www.soundclick.com/prayag

Cheers...

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nice work man...keep it up..

I liked tht sanjana song too :)

7. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re:

lol...Thanks a lot lot man

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea.sounds goodd

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

DUDE !!!

that Itefaq number - the leads are great - u know Rhandy Rhoads? he played almost similar ones on Mr.Crowley and Believer

Raaste - the intro sounds awesome, muted riff ... the song does sound rocking ... hey i think i have heard your Raaste earlier also ... and i commented the same LOL ... at 3:10 the one more guitar can play some fast improvisation on the lick being played that time ...
    Lead at 4:30 again sounds cool ... very much with the song ...

but the leads again sound a little like Rhandy Rhoads stuff ...

Sanjana[/b was too pop for my liking ...

haha Shanti started off like aPink Floyd number - and well the music was also Floydian (sort of) - but more of Ghazal / Ballad kinda music ... but good ... i think the leads was good - but mebbe unnecesarily fast .. anyway each one has his own preferences ...

theme prayag - excellent starting ... awesome ... infact sounded a little like Joe Satch + Slash ... nice guitaring ... + clean part was also good ... but i ouwld ve like the clean part to fade in as distorted thing is fading out ... but then timing etc everything has to change ...

kal akele again too pop for my liking ...

chu na je again pop ...

dude the singers voice is good too .. almost similar to Kumar Sanu's ...

10. untamedforever

untamedforever New Member

hi man...thanx for ur feedback regarding the leads.i am the man responsible for all the misadventures with the lead guitars on PRAYAG ...i.e. i am the PRAYAG lead guitarist.
    hell ya...u found my playing influenced by randy rhoads....true..he's my guitar god n he's the man responsible for making me pick up the guitar 8 years back!!though frankly i consciously dont try to ape him.though people told me that the raaste speed solo sounded more like iron maiden!!!neways more stuff coming up soon...rock on until then..