Pee Loon - Once Upon A time In Mumbai Guitar Cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sanju_just4u, Aug 8, 2010.

1. sanju_just4u

sanju_just4u New Member

2. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Very Good, i liked it.

3. sanju_just4u

sanju_just4u New Member

Hey Pravas...I really appreciate your commments, thanks a lot for ur encouragement!! I have observed u have commented on most of my covers, keep ur comments comming....it's really a source of encouragement for me...thnks once again buddy....god bless u!!

4. aniketpataskar

aniketpataskar New Member

hey sanju nice try man
    sorry to say yaar bt ur verse is completely off in fact from tujh pe hain haarein it goes off scale u hav sung the intro part good throughout the song
    check ur recording gears sumtimes due to probs wid computer the recording goes off scale...
    one advice never try to imitate the voice of singer try to sing in ur own voice that way ur sur will remain good
    guitaring is fairly good throughout

5. sanju_just4u

sanju_just4u New Member

Hey Aniket, thnks for commenting buddy!! Yeah I completely agreee with you that I went off track for tujhpe hain haarein part but then I tired to get back on track again. One more thing I'd like to say is that I haven't tired to imitiate the voice Mohit Chauhan, it's the normal way I sing :). I knw m not a good singer but thenm I'm trying to improve each and every day. Thanks once again buddy, ur feedback will really help me to improve..Cheers!!!

6. Pravas

Pravas New Member

My Comments are always there are for all good and great players here, and if you take that as encouragement. Then the Pleasure is all mine Buddy. Keep the music flowing, would love to hear more.