Pedals for Sale!!!Guitars for Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sridhar11_2, Oct 2, 2006.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I'm getting rid of every pedal and every guitar i have and starting fresh so its a very lucky time for people interested in my gear..So here's the list

Pics at https://www.flickr.com/photos/vspguitars/

Guitars
    1. J&D Strat - Rs.5500
    Very good neck...perfect for blues and rock..decent pickups too...feel sad selling it but whatcha gonna do....

2. S Series - Rs.7700
    Very good for metal...high output pickups in H-S-H configuration. Really light and thin body....Its a floyd...neck is great for shredding...jumbo frets so tapping is way easy.

3. Reynolds JEM - Rs.1000
    Good enough for beginners and also my favourite use for it....Slide...its got a wide neck. Its got a custom paint job (textured snake skin paint job) and i changed the bridge pickup to a single coil so it comes in great use for a slide and the sound with the neck pickup is unique.

Pedals
    1. Digitech Bad Monkey Distortion - Rs.2000
    Dont need to say a lot about this. This is one great pedal...Amazing for blues and great if you use it along with another distortion/overdrive pedal as well.

2. Marshall Echohead EH-1 Delay Pedal - Rs.5500
    Another great pedal...its got 6 different modes for delay and upto 2 seconds of delay time..Trust me this is one good pedal.

3. Behringer HellBabe HB-01 Wah Pedal - Rs. 2000
    Not a bad wah pedal at all. Perfect for Burning of the Midnight Lamp (BELIEVE ME). Will work wonders for bass guitars too. Also has a boost switch for all you shredders out there..frequency range selector and Q filter included. Its an Optic wah pedal by the way.

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Dude:shock:..Selling all your stuff?
    What do you want that bad :grin:

3. sridhar11_2

Basically decided to get the stuff i always wanted instead of settling for some mediocre thing so i'll slowly collect gear that will become the envy of the whole world:rock:

4. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

That stuff being...?

5. sridhar11_2

Well a 5 string bass for one thing...then a custom electric for me...then come the pedals - reissue TS-9,Vox wah,Wasabi delay,Good amp(hopefully tube),Nice chorus,flanger,phaser and stuff like that...and maybe a tele after all that

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Wow.
    Best of luck.

7. sridhar11_2

Thanks....you know you can help me out by buying something...lol

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:NoNo:....

9. satanik_nik

satanik_nik New Member

dude i am interested in your reynolds jem guitar,but the problem is that i live in bombay and how am i supposed to get the guitar!

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

wah sridhar........U say Its a Floyd so coolly for that Bajaao S series guitar :p

The worst of the worse licensed trems if im not wrong .

11. rohit

rohit New Member

^heard that before.
    also heard that bajaao s series looses its tuning very fast.sridhar is it true?
    if yes have you done something to fix it?

12. sridhar11_2

I dont think i'll be able to ship the guitar to bombay......sorry

13. sridhar11_2

I hav'nt played on many floyd guitars so i would'nt know.....but it did'nt stay in tune much when i played it. I think its the problem of the studs....getting new ones might solve the problem but i'm not sure. The best thing to do would be to replace the bridge which would cost around 4k. Then this would definitely be a really good guitar...as good if not better than the low end floyd ibanez you get here.

14. sridhar11_2

Well this was a problem i faced. I was about to install a gadget called a Tremol-No on it so fix the problems but i was'nt able to get it thats why i'm selling this guitar. If you wanna know more abou the tremool-No check out https://www.tremol-no.com/

15. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Sridhar.....Tell me about your delay. Does it have an extension for Expression Pedal. If it has, I will be interested. What about your DS1. I want to also check your Bad Monkey and DS1 combo.

16. sridhar11_2

Ya the delay has an out for expression pedal/footswitch to use as tap tempo...Unfortunately i sold the DS-1 so i only have the Bad monkey with me.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude are you by any chance lanning to buy Zoom G7 or G9?

18. sridhar11_2

I did think about it but i'm not keen on that anymore....but i'd still want to try one of those out atleast once...

19. sendhilrajan

sendhilrajan New Member

hey... me intrested in the guitars... can i check them out? im frm blore too.... wheres ur place?

20. imrealfreak

imrealfreak New Member

dude is ur ibanez S series still up for sale how much does it cost???
    im in need of an electric guitar