Pat Monahan's (Train) solo debut album

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by i'm_not_neo, Nov 18, 2007.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I don't know the popularity of the band Train.People aren't really aware of their music (except a few who know them from the Spider-Man 2 OST).Probably an underrated band with not much recognition, but it is one of my favorites and the lead singer Pat Monahan came up with his own debut solo album 'Last Of Seven'.Hopefully it'll be as good as the band's music or better.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Train is an awesome band and pat is a very good singer. I loved their albums. I mean, 'Drops of Jupiter' and 'When i look to the sky' were made for on-air time. Oh well. I hope his solo project will continue in the path of his old band.

3. i'm_not_neo

^Did the band officially split-up?I mean it does seem fairly obvious,but is it like official?
    And yes 'Drops of Jupiter' was really good..I even liked 'For Me,It's You' but the album didn't do as well as the rest..

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

There's nothing that suggests the split of the band, technically atleast. The best label we can give them is that they're on hiatus citing a need for exploration of creativity in their selves. I have yet to hear, 'For me, It's you'. I'll check it out soon.

5. i'm_not_neo