Papa Kehtein Hain

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pavanbits, Jun 5, 2005.

1. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

Papa Kehtein Hain--audio---

HI all,
    I am posting the songs recorded quite some time back...please spare the vocals and follow strumming pattern..please give comments or suggestions.
    P.S: these are recorded using normal mic so u need to increase the volume to a large extent and dont forget to decrease after u hear the song..lol :p:

https://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=183342&get=bin

regards
    pavan :p:

2. skalahas

skalahas New Member

dude,

there is a problem on coolgoose...I could not download the song. It takes me to coolgoose.com instead of popping up a window to download the song...

-S

3. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hi buddy,
    in coolgoose u need to login..for which u need to signup...sorry for the trouble coz i dont have sources to upload my music..so just signup and u can download my song....

regards,
    pavan

4. skalahas

skalahas New Member

I could download the song but I could not hear anything...I have turned up volume on my laptop but it wasn't enough...sorry, I couldn't give you feedback...

-S

5. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey buddy,
    sorry buddy, i dont have any other ways to record my songs....and all which I have recorded need to be played at high volume...thanks for the interest..any suggestions for recording are most welcome.....

shall try getting something to make it better....

bye,
    regards,
    pavan.

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

Pavan , Can U Give The Chords Also?

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i think its just C,Am,F,G....progression,with a few changes here and there...
    sorry pranavbits,i havent heard ur song yet ,but those are da chords i use..:):)

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

thnx hardu..............

9. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hi southpaw,
    ya its true what hardik has said...its a simple
    C Am F G
    progression with strumming changes...if u r yet to learn this then i bet this wud be the best song to start with....i loved it when i started learning it....

and hardik i am PAVANBITS not PRANAVBITS....plz dont mind if i say call me pavan instead of pranav...thnx..

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ok,.. againnnnn,.. if u wanna post only recordings of songs n ant reviews on it ,.. post it in the ""Indian Rock - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music "" Forum,... this aint the right forum man!

And the song cannot be dwnloaded even if u login into coolgoose!

11. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey akkyy21,
    thanks for the information...was never using all the forums, so not aware of things...shall do as u said....thanks again....
    shall look up where the problem is in coolgoose...

try this out man:

https://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=183342

pavan.

12. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey sorry about that pavan,guess didnt have my glasses on when i read that:p:

13. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hi hardik,
    its ok...just wanted to be pavan rather than pranav... :p: :p: no probs

regards,
    pavan.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

DUDe,... i actually dwnloaded yr 9 mb recording,.....

Still i cudnt figure out any s h i t outta it,... so edited it,....
    Finally i cud hear u clearly,.. k,.. so ur strumming is pretty decent, but singin is something u gotta improve a lottttttt on!!! Uv sang the snog in a complete different tune, and u can make it out in the first sentece itself!

Dude,. n wat do u use for recording man? Try using Audacity,.. and if the sound is too low,.. increase the FFT Filter level as required!!!!

TC

15. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey akkyy21,
    thnx for the suggestions....infact i know my voice is to be improved a looooooot...so i admonished in the message to bear the vocals....anyways shall try to improve...i got to know bout audacity...shall post in some good songs soon....thnx again for the efforts u have put in to listen to my strumming....

bye,
    regards,
    pavan.

16. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Can i have the whole song wid the lyrics..and chordings... hehe...thnx..:)

17. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey nik,
    gimme a day or two...i wud post the entire song with chords embedded...

regards,
    pavan.