Papa kehete hai bada....nJOY...!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sarang_cool, Apr 2, 2006.

1. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey budds...!

Here is the famous song "Papa kehete hai", This is the first song i learnt..so, i think this is my best cover uptill now....:beer:

Please check it out and let me know if my supposition is correct or not...:beer:

I'm waiting for ur responces, comments, suggestions...:eek::

Here is the link

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=445010&songID=3729868

[EDIT : I have even tried to put interludes on my own, as, me dun have any keyboardist, so, guys please listen to it ]

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey Buddy,

One of my fav songs!

Nice one! I liked the guitaring ...and the lalalalala..part.... :)

3. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Thanks for the fast reply and the appreciation as well...!

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

gud i lyk it as well ....u whistlin again:p:

5. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

He he thanks man...n u know what...i will keep whistling...:beer:

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

really nice work dude pleasant to listen to

n yep the whistling too was a nice addition to the recording reps if it permits

7. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

great work indeed !
    strumming was awesome
    vocals are bit disconnected with the rhythm of chords

overal great work
    and yeh nice whistling

reps

8. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

@Spy
    Thanks man...really appreciate ur comment...!:beer:

@Mohsin
    Ya bro, i am aware of the fact that my voice is not that good...thank u for the comment..:beer:

@all
    **glad that everybody liked the whisling part** thanks for commets

9. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Nice one :) ... sorry for a late reply.. been busy :(

You've got an incredible voice !!! :shock: Cool strumming :) ... reps for ya !

Keep up the spirit !

~ DJ

PS- You need to get a kickass acoustic ! Heard your covers on soundclick and seems like you're using that funky electric shit...,well its only good for rock/metal stuff, but get yourself a decent acoustic for hindi stuff :) ...

10. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Thanks DJ..u know what? u are the first one who think my voice is gr88...:p: really...may be becuase this is the first time i sang from DIL se..thanks for the appreciation....

Yes, bro i too like accoustic guitar than electric one...but i already have bought electric...and now can't afford accoustic right now...i guess, i wil have to wait for getting kickass accoustic guitar....:beer:

PS - I too heard your Lukachhipi cover and also have checked the chords you posted in Hindi guitar tabs...both are AWESOME :nw:

I had correction for the LUKACHHiPI song which i have posted in you thread..you can check that out...:beer:

11. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

hey sarang,

nice one yaar. course u do sing frm heart... happy song with happy mood. lekin tu bhi rail kay engine ki tarah bhagata hain ;) . n shud hv sung deewana hua baadal.

:beer: sachin

12. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Thanks sachoo for checking it out

I know yaar me bhagata like train...:eek:: but it happens all the time with me...everytime i decide to attenuate the pace but it grows in the recording automatically...may be because i am a fast guy...lol :cool:

do u think i should have sung Deewana hua badal..ok I will sing it and record it for u...

on a personal note:- me too from Pune :beer:

13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Hey...
    Cool Bro...keep it up..
    Reps!

14. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Thanks Faiq for checking it out...really appreciate it :beer:

15. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

really nice :) keep doing these. :rock:

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Overall strumming was even. Kudos.
    Singing was pretty much in scale. g00d.

@0:13 - you should have used pull offs and hammer ons instead of picking each n every note.

Singing - need to get strength in vocals. Easy pitches (the ones normally encountered while talking) were having good loudness, however, whenver there was a change in pitch to higher or lower than normal, the vocals lost power.

17. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

wow!!!! it was simply FANTASTIC!! awesome!! really 'nJOY'ed it! ;)

reps for u :nw:

18. sachoo

yaar i know, even i run with the song as strumming go faster. yeah u shud do tht song.

kool, kidhar hain. we will jam up sometime :beer: . but u in US now???

sachin

19. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

@Sayan
    Thanks buddy for ur comment and for reps as well... i really appreciate that..:beer:

@alpha
    Alpha bhai tusi kamal kar ditta....I will really keep your points in mind next time..thanks for checking it out..:beer:

@Krazy_gal
    Thanks for commenting and for your time krazy...your recording rocks tooo....I am a big fan (may be cooler..ha ha) of your voice really..:nw:

@Sachin
    Milenge yaar..me in US right now..but i guess i will be coming in July for one month...so i will keep you posted...:beer:

20. sachoo

sure buddy. lekin kahin july mein muzhe na jaana pade. waise where r u working >> IT no n where in US.

anyways but m gonna do "papa kehte hain", ur way.. with whistling n all ;) (may be tomm).