Pantera- Cowboys from hell

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 26, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Alright, my first recording ever. Hehe, totally bullshited the solo, dont flinch at it :p: And ruined the part with the pinch harmonics as well, uploaded it to soundclick so might as well get bricks thrown at me, here :grin: Do leave comments and reps also :RollLol:
    https://www.soundclick.com/saratchandragnanamgarius

shsnawada and Mohsin shahid like this.
  2. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

ahaan first recording of moderator

lemme listen :d

3. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

OMG is that u mr moderator
    i must say u deserve to be our moderator
    it was awesome .i loved your pinch harmonics
    never heard cowboys from though
    but loved your works

reps for sure!!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

^:shock: I'm glad you didnt, cause i wouldnt be getting them reps, mwahaha, thanks a lot dude, i'm very obliged! Thank you!

5. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

^ i'd never risk my speakers playing that stuff!!

reps due for this one

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, thanks bro.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, my eruption recording is claiming the limelight, can someone please comment on this one too?

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

nice one but quite sloppy.gud one tho

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^Well, from where i come from, sloppy and good are headed in completely different directions.......i'm sorry, i'm not refuting your critique of the recording, but it just didnt make sense to me, how you can say something's good, then say it's quite sloppy and then again try to buttress your original statement by saying it's nice.....

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Its nice.

I dunno much abt elec's, but the strumms,.. or the chops,.. they dont sound well defined.

But fine guitaring, no doubt. Hope i wud play like this sumday :)

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Sure you will bro, just takes a bit of work, get an electric and am sure you'll be rocking with the rest of us :grin: pretty soon. Thanks a bunch!

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

nice processor patch.. neat n clean guitarin. have not heard original song but pretty good though

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Update your bio!!!

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I don't really listen to such stuff man .. so donno how to comment (u might be glad again dat i've not heard da original :p: ) .. but One thing is dat .. it was nice guitarin .. n da volume level will surely help me Open muh ears after swimming .. (U know wen water goes in da ears n u can't hear completely) :p:

15. d_ist_urb_ed

@slipknot, thanks dude :grin:
    @shsnawada, whatever do you mean :think:
    @notty, mwahaha, let me play you some Lamb of God, that'll keep your ears open forever.

16. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

boy soundclick bimaar ho gaya hain. page is not opening. wat u uploaded :shock: