panchi Distortion Part audio

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Jul 12, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

the distortion is gud but the strumming sux

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

lolzz .. poor larsan !!
    but keep trying dude .. thats the only way.. u'll get it (goodluck)
    btw cant hear ur recording.. cant access soundclick :(

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

then y dun u give me the strumming bro...i m sure itz not wrong....brother:)

5. BIG_EVIL

ur strumming sux

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oh i see like u r strumming.....

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey nemo first chk and then comment......dun jut commnet wid out listening......if u r following Big Evil then u r stupid.....becoz u aslo know big Evil only speaks but do nothing....as we all know....so his comment doesn't have any value in front of me......:)....so plz bro chk and comment

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oh yes Big Evil wrong spelling of sux.........we spell it as sucks better improve ur spellings.......lolz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehe he...lolz

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Listen pplz and Big Evil i dun wanna fight wid any one around here....becoz i never discourage anyone on IGT......i also told faiq gaint the same thing....and i feel sorry again that i am also saying to u.....Big Evil.....we all here to learn.....and not like u simply sitting and making fun of audio...have u ever submited any of the audio...never...coz u dun have courage.....simply laughing on other ppl works....at least other ppl and me have courage to submit our work.....so better watch next time....coz next time no one will stop me to click on bad post icon....in ur case better understand.......last warning

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey larsan.. nice work... dude.. the strumming is not very good but dont be discouraged.. keep on trying and try to improve your strumming..

the best way to improve your strumming is mute the string and strum .. make strumming patterns with your mouth and practise them

rock on buddy.. you have improved .. way improved then what you were before... carry on

11. aysh

i cant access ur recording unless u upload them elsewhere coz my firewall blocks soundclick.com ..
    and i didnt say nething harsh .. infact all guitar players suck in their initial days .. i did too.. no one's an exception ..ok ??
    atleast u seem to be keen to learn and thats all it takes to learn the guitar.

12. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Thx rizaaj thx alot dude......at least better than big Evil.......khair leave it i dun want to talk....abt him.....anyways.....i will be verygrt ful to u if u can record the patterns becoz where as i m concern....i saw gohar playing like this in one the interviews...but if u are telling so it may be wrong...so brother plz help me in this business.....thx alot dude for ur supporting comments thx alot :) bye

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

sorry nemo...if that is the case....then i must say u sorry 4 that.......hope u didn't mind my words.......sorry bro.....:)

14. BIG_EVIL

nice spamming larsan

dude..how many times do i have to tell u
    that MY FREKIN MIC DOESNT WORK

THAT IS WHY I CANT RECORD MY FKIN GUITAR PLAYING!

15. aysh

hey chill ... i didnt mind at all :)
    .. keep going

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well.. i dont have enuf time to plug into the amp and record...

but i did not say that it was wrong... the chords are exact.. only strumming needs improvement...

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i listened to you other recordings as well.. they are good... dude ur improving fast...

and about the above subject... just try to be fluent with strumming without any break while changing the chords..

18. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay nemo thx.....big evil okay bro just cut ths crap..............:)

19. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okat rizaaj i will better follow ur advice anywayz thx

20. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hi Bigi yarr...com on u can buy another mic...u r in pakistan not like us who r in Uk...or Saudia...u can buy a new MIC with very nice n cheap price...n yarr GHUSA NAHI HONEY KA....CHILL...JADOOO KI JAPHI:D :p:
    neva mind yar.ok bye...but yar i love 2 Listen ur Guitar...ok...;)bye