Pakistani Vs Indian Joke

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Priyank_Jal_fan, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

A pakistani is having breakfast one morning; coffee, croissants, bread, butter & jam when a indian man, chewing gum, sits down next to him. The pakistani ignores the indian who, nevertheless, starts a conversation:

Indian : "You pakistani folks eat the whole bread??"

pakistani (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Indian: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In india, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to pakistan.

The indian has a smirk on his face. The pakistani listens in silence.

The indian persists: "Do you eat jam with the bread??"

pakistani : "Of Course."

indian : (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). "We don't. In india we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put

all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to pakistan ."

The pakistani then asks: "Do you have *** in india ?"

indian : "Why of course we do", the indian says with a big smirk.

pakistani : And what do you do with the ***doms once you've used them?"
    indian : "We throw them away, of course."

pakistani : "We don't. In pakistan , we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to india.

2. suchin

suchin New Member

Worst joke i have ever read

*looks at the poster's id and does not expect anything better*

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

that was old and lame

4. Priyank_Jal_fan

he he he .... its just a joke for indians replace pakistani by indian and for pakistani read it as it is......

5. Can't believe you just turned 20.

sixstringsin likes this.
  6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha.....well said

7. Priyank_Jal_fan

why beginner_lavina , why do u say that???

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

LMAO:RollLol:
    Really well said>

THAT IS A REALLY LAME JOKE!!!!!!

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

indian: did u read the joke by priyank_jal_fan?
    pakistani:mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha,kya aap urdu main bolenge pleej.

jamhead likes this.
  10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

that jokes dumb
    and why does it have VS
    can't it be both??

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

why does this have to be a peace issue now?

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

people are so terribly uptight about India/Pak jokes....I know a few punjabis who enjoy a good Surd joke, I can take a nigger joke pretty well and Blondes do have more fun.

That being said.....this was lame.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thread should be closed.

Ppl here are not mature enuff to take things lightly.
    AAH WELL! I suddenly reaalised we Indians as such are not mature enuff to take certain things lightly.

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

wow..uj sen edited his post..
    and federer is kickin ass right now.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

....... sick .......

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

true dood .......
    even more true ........

Its just a joke .. but ppl cant take it that way ... When the hell did we get India or Pakistan ! some 60 damn years back ....... humanity is much older than that ... and not worth ruining it for a country that means no damn thing ... Country is just a crap made by ppl to get power ...

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Good to know we have a few sensible d00ds on IGT.
    *cheers*

18. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Chalta hai yaar.... forget it

Jokes to Jokes hai....

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

There was once an Indian and an Pakistani who lived next door to each other in US. The Indian owned a hen and each morning would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs for breakfast. One day he looked into his garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the Pakistani's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the Pakistani pick up the egg. The Indian ran up to the Pakistani and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen. The Pakistani disagreed because the egg was laid on his property. They argued for a while until finally the Indian said, "In my Rajusthani culture we normally solve disputes by the following actions: I kick you in the balls and time how long it takes you to get back up, then you kick me in the balls and time how long it takes for me to get up, whomever gets up quicker wins the egg." The Pakistani agreed to this and so the Indian found his heaviest pair of boots and put them on, he took a few steps back, then ran toward the Pakistani and kicked as hard as he could in the balls. The Pakistani fell to the floor clutching his nuts howling in agony for 30 minutes. Eventually the Pakistani stood up and said, "Now it's my turn to kick you." The Indian said, "Keep the damn egg" !! :rock:

Johny Bravo likes this.
  20. zing

zing Machine Head

when r u dopes gonna realize that when india & pak fight, only amerika & britain get rich??