Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. dont call a sir.. im still a bacha

ya.. that kaid is cool number.. everything great in it

and is that lagan the same one which have a song named "yaad aaonga"????

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

ok srry bacha! hehehehe..... kidding ! lol... anyways...... maybe u could help me out searching that song! i have NO idea! just heard 1 song that they performed.... and i tHINK their ALBUM is called lagan.......... well........ there were 2 christians and 1 muslim..... 2 vocalists and 1 guitarist! is it the same band u r talking about...... waisay i did see this song u r talking about..... but i don't think it was the same........ i mean the ppl were not the same n that pic! tell me is it the same band ?

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ummm... will try to look up if i find..

4. #iR@

^ok...... thanks man! :beer:

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

searched it every where couldnt find any :(

6. #iR@

chalo thanks anyways man! :D...... yaaaaaaar...... ANYONE>... saw that episode of IM ON THE FRINGE?????????????? :annoyed: HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! :help: yaaaaaaar........ I WANT THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways...... there is this other song i heard a long time back....... but downloaded it like yesterday....... it's daastan by inteha! betetr check it out....... fit song!

7. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

I remember someone talking about Annie... she's not Pakistani. She is Iranian. And her song is goog but not good enough!

Coming back to the topic...
    I feel that Pakistani Music Industry will remain the same in next 10 years as well. Or may be some more and more Indians will start following it. As the Pakistanis started following Bollywood. And Bollywood finished Lollywood so, Pakistani music may overcome Indian music. And I think it already has because most of the songs in Indian movies are chories. All the songs of Aashiq Banaya Aapne are the chories of Arabic songs.

8. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

^ Apart from Marjawana Mit Jawan which is the copy of Faakhir's Mar Jawan Muk Jawan which he released 2 years back in Pakistan.

9. #iR@

yes taht might happen^^^....... but it will not remain the same..... i mean the music and all.............. will it? :think:

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Pakistani music cannot overcome Indian music. :p: its impossible

11. #iR@

^ i think it can..... i mean .... I THINK in MY opinion..... no offence ppl....... but indian local music r MOSTLY remixes...........

12. angelden20

angelden20 New Member

Yeah Larsan.......... Pakkis are doin a decent job....... JAL is nice and so is Ali Zafhar...... I think if they can make gud music they can capture indian market as well as indian musician do not have much to do these days ............... they are busy copyin..............

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

have u guys heard the song Kaisay by Positive

14. #iR@

YUP! :D....... acha hai......

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

man the best band in the industry Junoon is missing.....they wont be ther after 10 yrs..i guess so ....

16. #iR@

well... ya.... JUNOON is gonna be missed by ALL!!!!! great music !

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

offcourse junoon wont be there. but their music will be there everytime.. atleast for me

18. #iR@

@ rizaaj......well said man! :beer:

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ wwooo hira .. ur title is now guitarist...

anyway.. do you actually play guitar?

20. #iR@

*smirk* wat do u think...... yes i DO play the guitar..... but still consider myself as a begginer............. not taking any classes or anything! so..... just learning myself!