Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

what the heck!! :mad:

now taht i was postinf something of concern to this thread u order me to STFU ? ...

this is BAD :mad:

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

OMG......... i am sooooooooooooooooooo SORRY SSSLAYER....... :nw: :nw: :nw: really i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw:

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... the song Kuttay covers the real life.. and the lyrics are not bad...

offcourse u know punjabi...

Ja pichay dekh qand teri tutti aye..
    and this means that watch ur self..

4. #iR@

^ ya man i know punjabi but the way he is saying it is HORRIBLE! lol.. anyways.... ofcourse everyone has there own opinion.........

anyother bands ????

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

umm.. there are many coming up.. like

Rythm X - never heard any song

X Products (or Hysteria) dunno the name exactly.. my friend is the Guitarist in it

Holy Shred - never heard

Lahu - never heard

Lagan - never heard

Hash - i hate this one

Aatish - heard once.. they were good

Nafs - never heard

Arsh - never heard...

more when i remember...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

call were goin good till i heard their covers of english songs..one from linkin and one from s.o.a.d .... damn they killed them
    i think the proper future is in hands of meekal type people..who actually know what they are doin adn have the courage to do that ..
    i see the future pretty fine .. pink with fluffy clouds, bright sun, green trees and snow on the mountains ...

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. but ppl like that now.. :p:

8. #iR@

^ lol...... all unedergrundsa bands...... even i have never heard them! :p

anyways......... ya I HATE HASH TOOOOO!!!!!!!!

mmmmm........... wat do u think of sajid & zeeshan? man i luv their guitaring!!!!!!

9. #iR@

sharukh...... i hope the future is the way u described it.......... with snow and all! lol..... kidding!

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

sajid and zeeshan... last week i saw their video on tv... the one with a man looting a bank and then crying and caught.. their songs are cool...

and in the end he says.. this vdo is dedicated to my wife who has helped me in making right decisions... that was impressive... ;)

the good thing about most of the underground bands that i like is that their music is not related to love b/w a guy and a girl.. (like Faraz Anwar said, " My Music is not related to Two idiots sitting in a garden and singing a love song") something like that..

jal songs also have a romantic touch in it.. thats why i dont like most of their songs

11. #iR@

^ dude....... u r really into pak music....... i LIKE IT MAN! seriously....... even i liked the part wen zeeshan rote the wife wala part..... anyways....... and about .... jal.... well...... there first album was PREtty decent but AB THE SONG "hamien itna pyaar" shows kay their upcoming album is gonna be like luv songs! which i am sort of like SICK OF! anyways....... oyeaaaaaaaaa....... i guess u r the rite person to ask..... HAVE U HEARD KYA HOTA BY ep............ MAN>.......... FIT GANNA>....... i luvvvvvvvvvvvv the lyrics and the guitaring..... it is out since AGES>.... U HEARD IT MAN???????

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i heard it from apniisp.. and from my friend to.. he is a xulfi student.. that song rockz... a bit different for EP Music.. but may be becoz it was an unplugged one...

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

i think hira's topic is stupid.............and we fools are just taking out our frustrations for bands and singers we dun like.......dun think we only u ppl includding me also who shared my idiotic views over here on this fourm..........coz i was feeling sleepy and dull...so i took out my frustration.....too.......but dun know abt u were u all were sleepy to?..........we shld encourage our singers not to just kill them morally.........i simply say stupid topic choice......as well as comments includding my too..........hira..........u must keep u own thinks to ur self:).....understand...........if u were getting bored try to tab out guitaring by ur self.....u dun doo that and just waste time:):)...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. larsan

larsan K-Dash

sorry hira and every one who i jsut told fools including me too.......i think hira.....u dun show ur interest in guitar and just try to talk talk talk...............as girls do usually.....i dun say u stop talking but at least u some work.......on ur guitaring too so we can appericiate ur work too.............so trying do it and then talk:)

15. #iR@

nahi man^...... i think it is purely EP type....... ya u might think so cause it is unplugged! anyways............. GREAT SONG! rock on EP! :rock:

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@larsan... dude this is music talk section.. all we gotta do here is TALK about MUSIC... and every person is free to submit his views..

u can critisize if the forum is wrong.. there are many users here which are here for discussing the things they like... there are ppl which are always in Chit Chat.. we label them as spammers.. there are ppl which are limited to the poetry forum.. what do you label them as ??? :p:

and about the appreciation thing.. i think good work is always appreciated.. and bad work critisized.. when you critisize bad work then it leads to improvement.. and more over.. no band or musician or artist is gonna read this personally... the chance is 0.1% or may be less :p:

there are many kinds of music lovers.. there listeners.. and players(the artists themselves).. there are appreciators and there are critisizer.. the work cannot be completed with one aspect... like Taali Aik Haat Sey Nahi Bajti .. got my point... ??

so i think the point of carrying on with this thread is clear... :p:

17. #iR@

@ larsan.,....... MAN I THINK U R QUIET SLEEPY RITE NOW!! IF U DON"T WANNA TALK ABOUT the upcomming singers......... then DON"T! cause NO ONE IS BEGGING U TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go sleep man....... go!

seriously....... PPL R MAD ON THIS SITE! :annoyed:

18. #iR@

OYEA now i get it why larsan is all pissed......... i think cause, we said something NOT SO GOOD ABOUT JAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat do u say rizaaj? man..... WHY DO PPL TAKE OPINIONS SOOOOOOOOO PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. might be the case.. sorry larsan.. Jal is good.. jal is great.. jal rox... :p: (no offense.. jus kidding)

opinions are just a path .. ur responsibility is to follow for find another one.. dont take the Jal critisizm seriously larson... i mean everyone knows that Jal is allover the industry now.. but we are talking about the next 10 years.. infact we are trying to judge the condition in next ten years.. so no offence dude..

the best thing in Jal is Basist.. Aamir aka Shazi...

and did anyone know that.. Aadat which was the first one from Jal... including atif... the bass was played by Mekaal Hassan?

20. #iR@

i didn't know kay he did the bass...... but i did know kay MOST of the credit for AADAT should have gone to MIKAAL HASSAN......... cause HE DID HELP A LOT..... as IN A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways..... anyother news?

@ rizaaj....... if u heard arooj aftab..... then u migh t be interested in knowing that she got into this online university thing......... WHICH CHOOSE "ONLY" 5 PPL from ALLLLLLLLLLLLL over the WORLD!!!!!!! kool eh?!!!