Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

@rizaaj........ agree wid u..... cause these ppl have a limited fan following..... i mean eg. sajad ali.......... sort of ppl at the moment r not ON TOP but they r still survivng in the industry.........!!!!!!
    and ya.... u spelt it rite! lol

anymore thoughts?

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya.. and a few days back i hears a song named qaid by kain (or kain by qaid) it was good... cant really comment about them coz did not hear their more music.. but that kinda bands are gonna be on the main screen...

more more.. umm cant think of right now..

3. #iR@

just thought of 2 bands.........

~*JOSH is gonna be the next strings.... i mean eventhough they r not in pakistan.... they r gonna provide us wid GOOD music! the proof being.... MERI JAAN(inside outside)

~*sajid & zeeshan...... these ppl r GOOD! but they will have a limited fan following in pakistan......... but THEIR WORK will KEEP improving as they move on.......

can't think of more rite now.......

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

just heard a song by Annie today The Musik... it was nice and slow...

dont u think this thread is turning out into a description of musicians

5. #iR@

well..... ya it sort of is...... :eek::

but i am really into pak music....... so just like talking about it! :p will try lissening to the song u mentioned................

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... and only we too are here to discuss ...

me too deeply into paki music.... Annie is a UK based Paki singer... voice wasnt so real.. filled with effects.. neither the music.. but music composition was good overall.. light music... the song name was Mahiya... or Mahi.. i think Mahiya.. and today the video was first time aired on The Musik...

a few days earlier there was a live concert which was telecasted on Ary Digital.. Annie along with Hadiqa, Jal, Jawad Ahmed and Ahmed Jehanzaib performed there...

7. #iR@

^ annie seems like a good artist.... i wanna hear her! i mean perfoming wid the above mentioned ppl is A BIG THING!

ya.... i guess we r the only ones into pak music! lol

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

Annie ? ... who is she ?

i remember one Annie i knew !

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... ppl help needed here.. vacancy for paki music fans ..

1 more thing... within next ten years.. there are gonna be more live performances as compared to nowadays... listening to live music is a totally different thing in my opinion... the bands like call, ep are good at it.. but unfortunately not all bands play live.. and even some of them are unable to play live...

btw.. has anyone here heard Basit subhani.. i didnt.. but came to know that hes good

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

now.. that like a dude...

Flash of light and addition in signature..

:eek:: sorry off topic :eek::

11. #iR@

@ ssslayer SHUT UP!!!!!!!

@ rizaaj....... there will be more live perfomances for SURE..... and ya..... EP and CALL...... r GREATTTT wen they perform live!!!!!!!!! fit man..... and about basit subhani........ hahahahaha........ (quiet a long story behind that laugh) not a good singer man........ but he came like a year back..... just heard 1 song of his....... and it sucked to be honest.......... anyother ppl u heard nowadays?

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

umm.. basit subhani suck.. .lolz... he was on my Msn List from some past 3 months or so... me too never heard his songs...

few days back i was watching a program on The Musik... "Total Underground" .. there were many band in there.. and Karavan was the guests... oh man.. almost all of the band were good... basically playing metal rock... all of em..

but in the end karavan gave a huge treat.. playing some 1 hour long.. and almost played all of their songs... that guy asad is good (the guitarist)

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

if u say so ... :(

but i wont :) :grin:

rizaaj likes this.
  14. #iR@

:( missed that man............... ok......... now i really know wat to do.... i am sort of like spamming my OWN thread!!!!!!!!! LOL...... but none can stop me once i start talking about pak music..... i just can't stop!:p

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

OMG.. slayer u have a dozen of red dots ... who can stop you... lolz...

anyways let me rep you... might reduce one of the red dot

@hira(with some Special Charectors) ... thats a typical girl thing.. no one can stop once they start.. lolz...

16. #iR@

ok for whoever who views this thread....... where do u see pak music 10 yrs from now??????? U GUYS STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ok sorry :eek:: Good News... Noori's new album is available to be listened to at Pakmusic dot com

something like Peeli patti aur raja jani ki gol duniya

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i can see them (paki music industry) spamming the bollywood ... :grin:

19. #iR@

@ rizaaj i am not the girly type........ and i am realllllllllyyyyyy into pak music..... so I MOSTLY LIKE TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!!!! and i do stop once the response is not worth discussing (music)...........

20. #iR@

ya i know..... visited their site like an hr back........ it was released yesterday....... didn't bother lissening to them..... not such a big fan of theirs.... kutay was a disaster if u ask me.. musik FITTTTTTTT...... but lyrics bakwas!!!!!

@ ssslayer..... SHUT UP !!!!!!!!