Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

ok...... now me bored so just felt like starting a new thread... on where will the pak. music industry be like in 10 yrs from now? give in your thoughts..... well..... let me start.........

i think firstly EP is gonna be a HUGE success in the FUTURE too........ and CALL.... is gonna be quiet successfull....... but somehow... jal won't do very well and aatif will just be like najam shirazz or something...... i mean good but NOT outstanding! and who else......... mmmmm........ and AROOJ AFTAB is definately gonna hit the screens and these hadiqa ppl are gonna be OUT OF THE GAME! wat do u say? :think:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well i say Pak music industry will come to Bombay ,,,

our bollywood flicks really require musicians ... and it seems there is no dearth across the border ...

here musicians seem to be a shirinking classs ...

so yeah Bombay it shall be

3. #iR@

ya something like that could happen......... but nah...... no offense dude... but i really won't like that........ and i don't think anything u said would be ahppening in atleast 10 yrs......... i mean........ it needs more time....... wat do u say?

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey hira.........by da way Ep is finished.............call is only hit wid his one song pukarey thats all sooooooo soooo............though i m grt fan of JAL..........but i think Gohar......have used all of his efforts on one album..........and i think he won't make a new album for years.....but my wishes are wid him...........i want to listen to his guitaring for years and years......no doubt arooj aftab have good voice...........but dun think no can compete famous star like hadiqa fahriya pervez........etc.............where as Ali Zafar Jawad Ahmad concern they will keep on rocking...........and i think abrar-ul-haq will quit untill unless he change his pattern........coz all of his songs are on same pattern and i m sure a time will come when ppl will become fed up......where as rock muziq concern...........not a single band will x-isit....coz they all are bad.........they dun know yt they are singing even though there guitaring is gud..............but i hate all of them out there:) Ep also gave some gud songs:)JAL rock music is gud....but soon will finish:).....but still i give best of luck to all paki boyzz and girls:):)

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oh forgot abt strings and fuzon..........they will surely rule after 10 years..........my prayers are wid them coz...............they are pillar........of paki muziq strings rocked in 80's and they rock rock rock forever.........where as ali azmat is concern..... same singing style........same songs pattern can't say anything...............salman ahmad will break this faraz anwer records................:)shehzad roy will rule..............and many more so many ppl.uff:)

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

umm.. next ten years...

offcourse EP would be rocking ... and Call is also great... they would definately be the leaders of their kind.. :D

and of jal ....i think they wont be so good unless they come up... because ppl are already fed up of them now...

atif.. is already involved in doing some drama title songs.. and he would be a permenant drama singer lol.z... and will also sing in punjabi stage dramas...

Ali Azmat will be awarded Musical Grandfather of the Nation....

Noori's gonna be the worst band of decade in 10 years.. (no offense anyone... :D )

Aamir Zaki is gonna die during video shoot of his songs.. (because of the actions he make while guitaring)

Mekaal Hassan is gonna do great

Mizraab is also gonna be on the main screen..

People will understand the quality of Karavaan's music

Mizmaar.. is gonna be way out of the industry

Rock Music is gonna take up 80% of Paki Music..

gonna post more when i remember more bands

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@larsan.. hadiqa and fareeha suck....

they cant even sing live... hadiqa can.. but fareeha.. thats bull sh*t

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

my gut feeling is that jal wont stand long .. they arent as gr8 as they are made out to be..
    and same for the umpteen so called 'rock-bands' frm pakistan .. it seems everyone out there is trying to make rock for the heck of it . ep and all suk

but yeah as larsan said strings and fuzon would remain evergreen coz they got more to their music than just slambang .. these guys got melody

@slayer man i dont think theres a lack of musicians here .. its just that ppl opt to get a regular job to be on the safer side .. according to me lot of talent goes wasted ..

9. #iR@

GREAT RESPONSE MAN! lol..........

acha now........ mmmmmm......

firstly..... LARSAN......... totally agree wid u about fuzon and STRINGS! causse,............ and shehzad roy will NOT rule ...... he will do the same as he has been doing till now......... that is good stuff......... lol

rizaaj agree wid u wid most of the STUFF! well...... actually.......... 99% of the stuff! toatlly agree wid u about hadiqa and all.......... LARSAN U R COMPARING HADIQA WID AROOJ AFTAB???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK MAN!

will post more latter............

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ whatever ...
    anyway right now am listening to Aashiq Banaya AApne ... and u know somehow i FEEL that the music is Paki ...
    weird but true ...

any idea anyone if it is true?

11. #iR@

@ nemo......... well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

12. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@slayer did / didnt u see the thread made by some guy yesterday saying that its ali zafar rangeen rip

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nope i didnt ...

what i meant was that ALL THE SONGS in the album/movie sound Pak to me ...
    not juss one song ..

14. Ozze

Ozze New Member

well for this ive to waite from next 10 years n will reply to this post in 2015 .. exactly after 10 years.. apart from joke.. i see paki music goin beyond the boundries.. n will b recognized international .. the band which are underground at the moment will b performin in lhr, khi, isb .. may b abroad,, SALMAN AHMED will b gone older.. n instead of guitar he,ll b holding a SITTAR .. hadika kiyani will b singing .. GHAZALz in a mahfil ... ALi zafar will b singing some what like Shazar Roy is doin now a dayz .. Daah ... :p .. last but not least.. i,ll b playin in some underground band .. :( ..

15. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

well no guesses about others ..... but Ali Azmat will still b rocking after 10 years ........

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

OMG.. i forgot the main men.. Fuzon and Strings...

i heard that Fuzon have signed some deal.. or some thitng with international record company... and all this happened after their first album... they will definately be on top after 10 yos...

17. #iR@

^acha? didn't know that......... chalo good...... i guess fuzon and strings have a longggggg way to go!

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ hey babes... u makin fun of me... :mad: :mad: :mad:

19. #iR@

@ rizaaj!!!!!!!!!! no man...... not making fun of u!!!!!! seriously...... i was quiet seriuos wen i rote that!

WAT IS WRONG WITH PPL ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

20. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. sorry @ #iR@ (hope i typed it right) :$

coming back to the topic.. after 10 years... Ahmed Jehnazaib kinda singers will vanish.. (this doesnt mean that they are not good )