Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

And India Wins.. which it shoulda done during the first test as well. Now it should go for the 2 0 and then it would overtake england as #2 test nation

2. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

ahh yes...sum fantastic bowling by kumble...they next test shall b fun to watch

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

india won :grin: inia won :grin: india won :grin:
    i get 2 spm sum more :p: i get 2 spm sum more :p: i get 2 spm sum more :p:

but i don think ganguly n wright did a big mistk declarin late.. if they wud hav declared some 70-80 runs earlier. Pak wud hav been more confident and gone 2 the field with a much more positive frame of mind.. and with the way their batsmen r performin they cud hav made a difference.. jus bcoz the runs required was a mammoth one they were attemptin 2 play 4 a draw and got in2 the shell.. and kumble rammed thru.. the stumpi9n in the frst ball was vry crucial n brilliantly done..

also hope dada plays a big innings soon.. he may suck big time as a batsman right now but there's no denyin he is the best man be the captn of this indian teram.. he has workd hard 4 this team n deserves kudos.. remembr whn sehwag was deliverin 0s aftr 0s.. it was sourav who stood by him n look at sehwag now.. he has successfully wiped out the ego factor in indian cricket team tht existd all the time n captains tryin 2 get players frm their state in2 the team..
    he captaind the side xtremely well this test match.. the way the plannin was done 2 get afridi out was awesome.. also he shuffled his bowlers vry well ...

but agn he has this awful sense of fillin up the wron positions in the field with wrong playrs.. with yuvraj in the team he sometimes places kumble at point or balaji at point.. but the funniest part is gettin mohammed kaif 2 stand in the gully region :Laughing:.. he's a gr8 fieldr no doubt.. but jus manage 2 get anlook at his stance .. he he thts hilarious..
    nyways he (dada) sucks as a batsman right now. :grin:

phew !! tht was long :shock:

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well Bad day for Paki Team..... Ne way Cong. Indian Cricket Team on their very 1st Win at Kolkatta Cricket Ground.... I Hope that Pakistan will come back in other matches.....

5. shak

shak Harrr!

YAY!!! india won!! .... congrats guys .... but sadly my paki team lost ... they didnt deserve to ..since they put up a great show in first inings but still ... kept the legacy goin and messed up in the end ....
    khair .... no masla at all ... the better team won and we had a good game of cricket ... thats what matters..... GO INDIA GO!!! GO PAKISTAN GO!! tell the aussies how to play cricket... lol

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dude aus is way ahead.. pack the team with 6 tendulkars and 5 shoaib akhtars.. aus will still beat that team

7. shak

shak Harrr!

true .... true!! .... but when it comes to entertainment ... not even australia can beat a goood old india vs pak match ... thats what i meant ... otherwise .. yeah aussies are light years ahead of us.

8. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

jay..
    sachin needs his white screen. dont criticize him..i get very touchy:p..

buhaha..we beat pakistan...after all those sharjah matches!!!!!!!

9. Menon

Menon New Member

Go India...Dada's the best captain we've ever had..I hope he comes good in the b'lore test..he needs a big knock..
    Another wonderful thing abt him is his confidence and attitude..rem that game against Sri Lanka where he absolutely admonished Russell Arnold for squabbling with Dravid when the latter asked the former to run off the wicket..that sent clear messages across..don't mess with Dadeeeeeeee...
    Cheerio
    Menon
    BTW, it's our first win agnst Pak at The Eden Gardens and not Kolkatta Cricket ground!!!

10. Taifi

Taifi New Member

the match tommorow is gonna b totally awesome.hope paksitan level the series :p

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

PREDICTIONS:

1) either of laxman or ganguly or possibly both will regain their form in the bangalore test.

2) pakistan will flatter, only to deceive like they did in the first innings at the Eden

3) if pakistan bat first, the match ends in a draw. if india bats first, we win 2 - 0 and avenge gavaskar's last test, that we lost in bangalore in 1987 by 10 runs or so.

4) either kumble or rahul dravid will be the man of the series.

5) harbajjan will lead the way at bangalore the way kumble did at the Eden.

12. Subhro

u r an indian fan :p:

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i am not mongolian or bolivian by citizenship .

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

tendulkar will get his 35th 100 in 500 balls, and because of that india will be unable to win the test and it will end in tame draw

15. Subhro

thts obvious in ur prev post :p:
    u r indian. :p:

16. Subhro

amazin foresight.

i am waitin for

1. Madhura
    2. Harini 2 respond :p:

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

elementary dear Watson, eh ?

18. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Jay..
    Sachin always plays his natural game. India will win the third test match, and you would have put your foot in your mouth yet another time.

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ wow harini is now a guitarist :shock:

And I know what madhura is gonna say :p:

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

only 2 possibilities now.. pakistan win or india loss.. err i mean draw :p:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.