Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

yup arrival of president will serve as xtra pressure on Pakistani's.

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

Congratulations to Scachin Tendulkar on Achieving a milestone of 10,000 runs...

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

damn pak fought back again. india should have like 4 5 sehwags in their team. thats the only way india can win :mad:

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Tendlya was rockin today... :rock:... silly bucknor ruled him OUT. :mad:

hope dravid stays thr till the end *prayin* :)

Ganguly needs 2 score a decent knock.. else he gona be in deep ****.. completely 4got how 2 bat i guess.. shud take a cue frm bhajjis n kumbles. hope he doesnt go 4 his fav hook shot. god! he looks so so silly playin tht shot. spins like a corkscrew :grin:*sigh*

nevertheless.. guess the captaincy is takin its toll on his performance..
    Being the Captain of India is one of the most thankless jobs one can xpect 4. evn if he wud score 3 hundrds n get a duck in the 4th innings..people (read .. the Bishen bedis n half of India) wud come crashin down on him 4 dat duck. *sigh*
    gosh! tht bedi chap is sick. real sick.ganguly musta slept with his wife :grin:

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

^^^ cool .....
    SACHIN IS THE BEST !!!! :) :D :)

6. Subhro

ok ok sachin is the best. :grin:

.. sachin was defntly rockin today :rock: *sigh*.

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he has developed this bad attitude lately. did u guys see how he was yelling and giving gaalis to some poor fan near the sight screen? and he has become so snobbish.. success has gone to his head.. and thats why he was out. it had gone into his head that light was bad and he lost focus and swiped at that ball.. total loser

8. madhura

Attached Files:

9. madhura

SACHIN IS THE BEST :) :p:

10. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

he did not hit that ball. u are blind jay. and he was not yelling at the fan. he was yelling for that white screen to be moved properly!
    dont say nething bout sachin.

11. Subhro

@madhura....
    buhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing:

givin reps jus 4 tht........ :) :grin:

yucks.. sprd some reps!

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he had no reason to swipe at that ball. i didnt say it took an edge.

13. Subhro

got 2 say this J... this is a lil too much.. u givin battin tips 2 Sachin :)
    1 can understand u callin him snobbish n stuff coz of his recent style of battin but "he had no reason to swipe at the ball" <---- he he he he.... tht wasnt reqd.. :grin: :p:

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

comon he is after all the worlds best player right? how can be make such mistakes?

15. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

coz the world's best playr is human i guess.
    atlst we cud find out frm his recent approach 2 da game.
    prevsly he was GOD. now he's human.. nyways.. he was playin nice today.

16. Menon

Menon New Member

Bucknor's Senile guys...let him be..100 tests over and now the ICC will look for him to gravefully step down from the Elite Panel and stick to his first love, Soccer..and for cricket and Sachin's own good, I hope he does..he's lost it..whattan umpire he used to be..I mean unblemished, but I guess the last few yrs have taken their toll on him and the lack of competition from the other umpires what with D Bird and V Raghavan hangin up their coats...
    Yeah Madhura, Harini..that's tellin the opinionated ignorants..hahaha..I still feel Sachin's best is yet to come..he's gonna crack this brilliant double hundred in good time and it's gonna bring abt a revolutionary change in the peckin order in cricket..
    Dravid and Dada's day tomm..Dada's gotta score man..he's a slip feilder's nightmare man..even when he's tryin to hook he ends up edging to slip..I don't think NE1 can do that better than him..I mean if the object was to get the ball in the hands of the feilders I think he'd be the world's best player..
    Cheerio
    Menon

17. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

dada floppd agn big time.. yucks !!.. he agn went aftr his fav shot .. somethin betwn a pull n a hook. just wht i dreaded. spun like a corkscrew and merrily walkd back 2 the pav..

tht wasnt funny.. tht was silly.. as silly as dada goin for a hook shot.

18. Menon

Menon New Member

Ok man..sorry...I tht it was funny at the time..now when I read it..I agree with you..
    But the point is Dada's lost it...So sad
    Menon

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i like this. afridi has undone all the bad work ganguly did by delaying the declaration..
    now pakistan feel they have a chance to win.. and that will lead to their dmiese tomorrow and india will win. Either that or wright and gangs were so clever that they factored the afridi assault into the equation before declaring.. either ways poor pak is toast now. Watch out for the 5th day sandpaper pitch in calcutta... pakis... u guys r toast.

20. Menon

Menon New Member

Finally..I agree with Jay..
    Menon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.