Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@Nemo.....who told u matches can't be fixed?.......U r living in THE MATRIX man.....India Pakistan matches r always fixed......may it be money... political interference....whateva....but they're fixed that's for sure......:)

Or u can chose to believe they r genuinely played...

I've offered the pills u chose the right one........;)...:)

2. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i dont care if matches are fixed or not ..... though i believe in matchfixing happens ..... but yeah who cares.... all that matters is ppl across the world enjoy them ..... they wait for matches to happen, they wait for world cups ..... they adjust their work/house work timings ..... they talk @ it, it live in it.....

daffodil likes this.
  3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

somebdy change madhura's title 2 sachin is the best :)

@J.. Dravid is quite good lookin i guess.. maybe not cute n handsome.. but certainly not the filthy panda bear u talkin of.. i don think grls fall 4 him jus coz of his looks..its da total package i guess..

@nemo.. atlst i won be givin u bad reps 4 dat comment :).. coz sachin is nowadays playin 4 his centuries.. so it seems.. but on tht account.. every indian batsmen do the same thing.. whnevr they scent a century.. they slow down 2 a crawl... all the top playrs.. Sourav Rahul Laxman... sachin's jus 1 of them..
    nyways... whn he performs.. he rox !!! :rock:

u get vry few playrs like robin singh n mohammd kaif.
    mohammd kaif is a real gem. :)

4. Subhro

@light_of_erindir

lolz :)...
    but frankly... i'm also confused abt this match fixin stuff..

its prbably quite obvious tht matches r fixd.. but how do they manage 2 do it with so close results ?? :shock: thts why i'm in 2 minds.. don kno which pill 2 take :p: 50-50 :)
    they (the playrs) got 2 be real perfectionists.. and gr8 actors too.. !! Oscars nybdy ?? :)

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

india ll win the tests series ....n pak ll win the One day series....i guess so
    All the results r decided pollitically by the cricket boards

last time same happend in the india tour of Pak. ,the matches were decided earlier
    at the Gov. Level....
    so no surprise....

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

no now that pakistan is sucking up to india, i think india will win all games, going by your theory.

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Jayswami.. be cool.. let them win the first test.. then we will see the rest...

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

what about the fixed theories now that razzq and katmal have saved test one

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

now some one will say that saving at last day of first test was pre planned and fixed.. lolz

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

so the score now is 459/8 and Pakistan Leading by 255 runs with 2 wickets remaining..

so where are those ppl who typed all that "k.i.ck. .a.s.s." comments and india will win.. i cant see them hello... anyone there????

11. shak

shak Harrr!

excellent play by the pakistanis ... three cheers for them ...
    now the test match will definitely end in a draw ..unless the pakistani bowlers follow the brilliance of the batsmen ... :)

and yeah ..... hello? anyone to kick a.s.s now?

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz shahrukh.. expect anything from pakis.. & hello anyone more to k.i.ck. .a.s.s.

and the match is drawn now.. what do you say for the next...

13. ldu007

ldu007 New Member

Hats off to Pakistanis for pulling off a draw, and that in a positive manner......and tribute goes to Inzy for leading from the front.......and the necassy hench men like Kamal, akmal and razzak.
    Time for india to introspect too...Tendlya's batting slowness needs a lot of explanation...he is one of the finest batsmen u woulod ever get to see..but I think he is getting increasingly obsessed with the idea of statistics now...rather than enjoying the game like he used to be so succesful in doing.....

14. Kashmiri

Kashmiri New Member

Great work by Pakistan

What happened to the Indian swing bowling?

It died!

Let the best win!

15. Subhro

Well done Pakistan.... :beer:

he he.. all those who were talkin abt tht thrashin stuff..... plz show up :).. kiddin.. :)

Inzy rules !!!!!!!!!!! He rules !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: I am pretty doubtful if he wud be get out in this series unless the umpires oblige us with some dubious lbw's :p:
    also 3 cheers 4 kamal n razzaq. :beer:

I wondr if India wud hav been in the same position how no. 6 n 7 wud hav playd....
    and ya.. tendlya is in spotlight 4 wrong reasons.

nyways i am disappointd... thought India wud win it easily aftr day 4 :p:

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

although Kamran Akmal won the man of the match.. but my man was Razzak... man he played almost 45 overs alone (260 balls).. and he was the man who saved the match.. and dont forget.. as the match kept on going teh pitch turned out to more easy batting and flat wicket.. so that is also a reason for good performance by Razzak And Akmal

17. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Atlast i got the look on Ganguly's face that i wanted.
    That was surely a gr8 performace from those two's
    but the point know is the form of Pakistani top order i mean these two are not going to repeat this performance every time.
    This match served s moral booster for Pakistani team. I hope they correct thier mistakes in next test

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

19. raj_aryan

raj_aryan Moderator

@ jay , he is nt doin pitch inspection it seems !
    he is here on kolkata fr d 2nd test and he was wth mahima & mallika fr the inauguration of the videocon rose garden at the AGHCI.
    india is surely goin to win the 2 nd test,, as miracles and accidents dosen't occures everyday... lol.!!!!!!
    bt still a hats of to the fighting by kamran akmal & razzaq.
    According to team news i thnk india will rest zaheer and play harbhajan in palce of him, they will opt fr 2 spinners and 2 seamers.The pitch in eden gardens will b a nice test track, it will help the seamers in the 1st day,otherwise it will b a nice batting track, bt it might help the spinners in the final day.
    but pakisthan HAS GOT the masala fr doin smthng else which was expected b4 the series.the only thng india sud do is stop doin mistakes, if they can do it , they will surely win the series, as they are the stronger team than pakisthan..
    AND , AND PAK PRESIDENT GEN. PERVEZ MUSHARAFF is coming to kolkata fr the 2nd test, i thnk this will b a moral booster fr the pak team and the will opt fr better playin.

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

morale booster? they will be ****ting in thier pants. mush is india's man of the match. he is adding extra pressure on pakistanis. they r surely losing this one now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.