Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

i got a bettr customer 4 ya... if *amazed* is the expression u r searchin 4

thats V V S Laxman.. :)

nyways hope ganguly gets out n u hav ur share of fun .. but aftr he hits a century ;)

2. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

So it finally has started today India dominating the first 2 session till now

3. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

india dominating the 3rd day too now chances od pakistan winning has vanished.
    poor poor pakistani fielding and poor poor umpiring r some factors influncing the match uptill now

4. fizz

fizz New Member

Pakistan Zindabad Hindustan Murdabad

INDIA HAS NO CHANCE!!!

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey Fizz!!! Don't say that Man.... Relations b/w Indian and Pakistan are getter and better day by day and if ppl like u say that rubbish, then ne thing can be happen and both countries can again be enemies for the next 50 years and majority of both countires doesn't want that to be happen again. So plz Just take Cricket as Cricket, Don't take it as War. Just Cool ur mind and try to mind ur fingers to stop type such words next time. Thats my Advice 2 ya. Now its up to u weather u wanna take this as advice or...... I hope u understand.

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

pretty tough days was today for pakistan in field.. dropped catches.. and what eva not..

but the positive side of pakistani bowling was Danish Kaneria's Bowling.. he was respected by all the indian line up .. unlike Razzak and others.. they thought twice before hammering kaneria.. and sami did a great job too.. but after all catches win matches..

7. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Pakistan Zindabad Hindustan Murdabad
    fizz, thanks to people like you india and pakistan are at loggerheads,

as for cricket, duh indias gonna win...
    how can youl people talk so much after we ripped you'l apart in your own country.
    and dafoddil is rite, india has always won against paki in all world cups..

let the better team win, i vouch for mine.

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

I don't understand y Pakistan's r out of form for quite a long time even if they r playing regularly. It shows that there was nothing wrong with the previuos Coach (Jawed Miandad). PCB is paying heavy amount to Bob Woolmer and Pakistani Cricket Team is still unable to overcome their week points like problem with line and length for example M. Sami has bowled over 11 No balls. He has played 29 matches and has bowled 130+ no balls. Same problem is with Shoaib Akhter. Their 2nd week point is mis fielding, drop easy chances. The batting lineup is disturbed since Aamir Sohail and Saeed Anwar left Cricket. They managed to get right batting lineup, but I don't know infact nobody knows y they just disturb batting lineup when they find the best. The great Question Mark is "Who is better at 1 down" even when they found Shoaib Malik, and he aslo proved that he is best at 3rd position but........ Thats bull ***t. I'm not satisfied with the current Pakistani Cricket Team.

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

suchin is a dumb-f.u.c.k (plays for his moth***ckin centuries otherwise a big loser )

kaif is a hero (shudve been playing :( )

india loves shoaib akhtar (and will miss his presence :( )

matches cant be fixed (cmon they got so close last time round)

may the matches be as exciting s possible and may india win in the end !!

10. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

sachin is THE BEST ..... afterall he is a wonderboy .....at your age, he already had tons of world records on his name and hence on india's name.....

he totally rocks..... :rockon:

11. aysh

lol i wasnt surprised .. :)
    i am the anti-sachin left. and a piss off alot of ppl with my view. u know he used-to-be a genius. and i used-to love him. but now no more . he is totally and pereniaaly out of touch. even his stupid hundreds arent the same quality .just for the sake of making them. just stupid cautious innings. mot**f.u.c.k.e.r needs to be blasted in his balls ( yo). maybe that'll help him..
    no no no.......... plz no bad reps here ;)

12. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

well nemo, atleast sachin is cute:)
    so even if he gets out, we can admire his beauty,,
    heheh

13. aysh

well u havent seen me. :cool: lol ... anyways what u find cute in that plump bozo beats me. even his wife might not agree wid you. for that matter shahrukh khan and hrithic roshan shud be made to play ;-) and theyll have support of all gurls

14. madhura

Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ......

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

sachin used to be good. he has now become a gavaskar. played for record... i am so glad he didnt get it. I hope he realizes being selfish like gavaskar aint gonna win any games for india. I would rather have him score a brisk 100 to break the record, and also win a game for india.

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am glad u fell for sachin and not dravid :)

dravid is a filthy panda bear.. with dark circles under his eyes. i dont understand why girls fall for him..

17. madhura

Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ...... Sachin Is The Best!!!! ......

18. madhura

ppl, please dont provoke me to spam .....
    he is the best .... ok ....
    i dont want to argue with you all .....
    if this continues mods will ban me :( ....
    and if you think " thats the idea" ... then tell me directly ...i 'll stop posting :eek::

19. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

^^^^^lolz.....a real sachin fan.....:):)
    i with you madhura......i like sachin too.....may be he doesnt do well at times...but hey...nobody's perfect....:):)..... he is trying his best and thats what matters....

20. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

sachin is a gifted players.. no doubt about that..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.