Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

india all the way!!!!!!.... pakistan have got good bowlers but india is better:)

2. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

yeah ...indians might not get tons of extra runs , that we usually get frm shoaib ;) ......
    no matter how good ( ?? ) shoaib is... he always get screwed facing us ;) ....
    we love shoaib for giving us tons of wides and no balls ... lolz

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^ lolz... very true.. i still remember balaji picking up shoaib to the long off fence for a huge six

4. Menon

Menon New Member

Arrey Balaji picking up Shoaib is a flash in the pan..you guys rem how SHoaib just shook his head and walked back to his mark after Sehwag smashed him for three consec cover drives in the world cup and then took a single to give Sachin the strike..
    I mean what does one do..
    Pak are going to get peppered
    Menon

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i think whole series will be rained out.. boookies gonna go down. dalmia will take up sanyas. it will be good in the long run. illegal betting will die out.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Your foresight is really amazing, jay.

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm glad 2 c the absence of Rawalpindi Express. India will be worry abt this thing bcoz Shoaib Athker always gives away 20+ runs in extras and now India can't take that extra runs :):):) And I'm not satisfy with the current pakistani Bowling lineup. Infact India has better bowling lineup then pakistan now adays. Pakistani bowlers are in-experienced and even if they r experienced, they r out of form. You know its a big deal that pakistan's average of extras in last 2 years exceeds over 35+ runs. I'm very worried about this. But Best of luck to Pakistan

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Mohammed Kaif shud hav been playin.

9. Menon

Menon New Member

MOhd. Kaif is being dealt with really sadly..how many brilliant cricketers have they ruined with untimely selection..
    NEhow..there really isn't any place for the guy man..who's place does he come in? FInd me a decent solution to that and we'll continue to persecute the BCCI
    Menon

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

these matches (india vs pak)are Now politically decided......
    i dont beileve in the results

11. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

ok lets do this way
    Lets predict the out come of test and one day matches

post your guesses about result of series here.the correct guesser at the end of series will get 6000 points from me(thats what i totally got)

12. mani_rawalpindi

thats how the predictions will be made

per match who will win(odi'd and test matches)
    team winning odi's by (X) margin (e.g pak winning 3-2)
    team winning test series by (X) magin

happy guessing

13. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@menon...

ya thts true too..

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

welll we have a inhouse bookie here.... so what if we're not trading money...:)
    And what if the guy who guesses is incorrect?... will he lose points....?

15. jusmail

jusmail New Member

Two more days to go!

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

Oh yeah Jazz! I'm agree with ya. coz u know when India beated pakistan in their home series, the whole country says that pakistan have loosed this series in order to make better relationship with India. But who knows. Only God know better...

17. mani_rawalpindi

no no one will lose points although i wanted to this the mods here didnt allow me

18. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

i dont watch cricket.. But I can still give "ok" to the one day matches..
    hhMM.. I wished we had football matches held in your country like the cricket matches..
    I like football more so i'll cheer for footballer..
    Still i think sachin is going to make a double century and sourav is going to become duck on one of the matches..

19. dawn2rock

dawn2rock New Member

we indians r really forward to see the washings of pakistani bowlers by our destroyers
    we also miss to see shoiab.

20. mani_rawalpindi

one thing i am surely gonna enjoy in when GANGULY gets out. Eveen if he scores a century the looks on his face when he gets out are as if he is really amazed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.