Pakistan VS India cricket series Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mani_rawalpindi, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Make guesses and discuss Pakistan VS India cricket series

Pakistan is arriving in India tommorow. So what r your expectations about the series?(see post on page 3 on details for guessing)

2. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hope India wins and there remains a friendly attitude between India and Pakistan.

3. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

let each player perform his best. and hopefully we will witness a few awesome , amazing matches. let their be goodwill amongst both nations. and at the end of it all let india win the series 3-2 with the last match being the decider and then sachin playing one of his unbelievable innings.

4. mani_rawalpindi

i hope that Pakistan wins loll

5. shak

shak Harrr!

pakistan to win (although i know that with the current line-up we will surely get beaten up bad) ...

6. Menon

Menon New Member

NO Good feelings, no feelings at all..just a royal ass peppering by the Indians...
    PAK is going down..Sachin and Dada and Ganguly to play sterling roles in the series..along with kaif in the One dayers..
    Cheerio
    Menon

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hmmm.. nice comments.. lets wait and see...

test series belongs to india completely.. and the one dayers will be good to watch...

8. Chirag

Chirag New Member

India will win the tests .
    One dayers can go either way.

9. Liquid

Liquid New Member

lol....who knows....both the teams are capable of just collapsing horriibly...and both are capable of miracles...

its a lot of tension to watch these..

but i hope pakistan can pull a victory in the one dayers....if that happens....then the tests dont matter at all to me lol....too bad tests are first....they planned it like that just to piss me off....lol..

either way....i just hope nothin really goes down....i guess im one of those "peace hippies"...but its seriously bout time...lol

as for ODIS...i think pakistan will win them all except 1 ODI...i think there are 6 total right? so 5-1 Pakistan...

As for Tests...im afraid of a 3-0 whitewash....but i think india might win it 1-0 or 2-0....or maybe tie 1-1....im thinkin one has to be a tie...but then again...we r talkin bout india and pakistan....and whenever we think..."oh this match will be a tie"...something oh so horrible happens lol...( ok so im referrin to pakistan...but it happens to india as well right? )

ok enough outta me...

this is my first post in a non guitar topic...:)

10. mani_rawalpindi

hmm also the absence of shoaib Akhter will have some impact.

Lets hope for the best

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

They're all fixed....Do u honestly believe that India Pakistan matches r not fixed?....Just now I watched the news where they showed a Dawood henchman arrested in Pakistan for betting & fixing .... he said the turnover was sopposed to be around 1500 crores.....!! ? :)
    Last series in Pakistan my friend predicted the results of all the matches...and freakin' won 5 pizzas...how nasty can u get man?...LOL :)

12. Menon

Menon New Member

^^NON-SENSE...period!!
    India-Pak will be a keenly fought series with upsets and victories..hopefully more viictories than upsets for us Indians...NO Paki is gonna leave Indian shores without his ego grazed..BUt Pakis are known to lift their games when it comes to playin India..
    All in good time ppl..let's hope the telecast issue gets sorted out first!!
    cheerio
    Menon

13. mani_rawalpindi

surely it is revenge time be prepared Indian Team here we come lol

14. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

just one fact .....
    india has ALWAYS won over pakistan in ALL WORLD CUPS

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

but still both the teams have won 1 cup each.. i mean 1 world cup each :p:

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

OK it seems everyone believs it will be a fair fight....what if i guess the results of all one days?.....will u still believe it is genuine?...;) :)...just let me know...

17. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i juss saw the news yest , it seems this is a very special pitch to help the spinners as well , i guess this is goin to be fun ...

whats the schedule of the whole series ...

18. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

19. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm not intrested in Test Matches at all (I think Rodulph Hitler did right thing in past :) ). But I'm sure Pakistan will win the ODI series. INSHA ALLAH

20. Menon

Menon New Member

^^Er..Clarification..Who's Rodulph Hitler? And what did he do regarding Test Matches that you're so relieved abt??
    Menon
    PS: This is not the World CUp..it's a full fledged series..there've been head long turn arounds in long series like these

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.