Pakistan Cricket Team preparing for india series..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Feb 12, 2005.

1. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

i heard that shoheb akhtar is not playing ..... is that ture ??? ..... for injury reasons i guess .....
    or is that trick ?? indians almost always smash him .......

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

yuk...
    it so cheezy.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@ jayswami, haha...that pic was hilarious.

@Rizaaj, Dont mind them, they are just messing around.

4. Menon

Menon New Member

^^You a Pak supporter SRK??? Damnnn!! I don't us to be no friends man..can't wait to see them humiliated with their backsides yellow..NO good friends no good neighbours..I think Good Fences make good neighbors..so stay out of our gardens..ok ok got carried away there with the Cricket mania..but yeah hell no friends bull****..I want it to be as intense as battle..and Jay that pic with Inzy n his cronies was part of a commercial shoot and there's a pic of Dada also all in his war finery and dead pan face!!
    But dude..pls don't compare Venky to Kumble and all man..pls Venky was a ****! I coulda grown a beard and shaved by the time the ball got to me man..and then thulped him for six over cover o someplace unlikely..
    Sorry mods..there's nothin else that describes that veggie faintheart better..
    Cheerio
    Menon

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

lol :)

some beard u got.. :p:..

don kno abt the matchs.. guess.. wud luv 2 see india win them all.. but i guess its time indian public showerd the same luv & affection tht our guyz received frm the pakistani ppl last time.. :beer: