PAki Songs In Indian films!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Nov 26, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Why are paki songs used for indian obsence vidos aonly (e.g lamhey, bheegay hoont, version of aadat)????

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yar dont u know that any song cannot be copied widout legel papers atif aslam is sold aadat and woh lamhay to india wat can we do???

3. m_waleed86

^^well, yes you are right the buyers can use them in any kind of there videos..... but why Obscene videos only....can the film makers put the songs with a decent picturization!!!!

4. m_waleed86

^^well, yes you are right the buyers can use them in any kind of their videos..... but why Obscene videos only....cant the film makers put the songs with a decent picturization!!!!

5. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

hi
    lolzz again brother they can use them how they like it when they buy it,and ofcourse they will make the video which will make it populer in india,meaning we muslim cant watch it lolz,but seeing how new pakistani videos are coming up,i think there i no different in indian videos and pakistanies i guess,so if u wana be good kid,then just dont watch desi tv ;),no ofence to anyone,joking around ;)