paki music

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by iblees, Jan 11, 2004.

1. iblees

iblees New Member

well how many of u r into paki music ?

2. Taj

Taj New Member

well i live in pak so obviously i am
    but most members of the site love pak music.
    that's why the admins made another section for paki music on the site.

3. slash

slash New Member

chalk me up for it too...

4. iblees

iblees New Member

well personally i think paki music has boosted up a lot. like if we look 5 yr back what we had was NASEEBO LAL / and other weido's singing SUTI NU RAgHRA DAI GAYA / MAINU NOTE WIKHA MERA MOOD BANAY it was quite helpful to turn one on but tht wasnt what we called music.....

i dont say those ppl dont have da talent they do but due to their mentality they sing these kind of songs......and i think the paki channel INDUS MUSIC has helped a lot in promoting these pplz warna On Ptv everything was being censored what do u guys think and tell me how many of u r really interested in finding about new paki bands n stuff ?

5. Taj

Taj New Member

yeah i agree m8
    IM is the OnlY channel that is promoting this new talent

Look at Noorie , eP, Imik, Ali zafar, Fuzon, Ahmed Jehanzeb
    hell loads of people ....................

IM rocks..

6. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

heard nooire and fuzon both very good, pak music seem to have matured alot...:beer:

7. alli

alli The Best Ever

count me in on tht .... pak. music is getting better by each new band coming in...
    ne1 on this site who is in a band in pak. ?

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeh i agree with all o u.........say anythin but JUNOONS my personal favourie!!!:beer: :beer:

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea...mine too....but i cant judge yet..coz i havent theard the others bands too much.....

i love strings though ..strings rock ! . i loved the old junoon

10. raj_aryan

raj_aryan Moderator

I really love TO HEAR the pakisthan rock bands...
    they may b junoon,,, strings,,,or fuzon..
    bt recently i am jst crazy abt the new band by farhan & gohar named" AADAT " :beer: :beer:
    they r really rocking pakisthan this days...
    & 2 me,,i thnk this year's best rock band song in pakisthan is "AADAT" the title track.. :rockon: :rockon:
    & 1 thng more,,, :cool: the "Atif's" version of " AADAT " is also very good...

the songs of AAdat can b downloadable at this address :

https://www.janubaba.com/songs/songs.asp?AID=16

ROCK ON GUYS :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i'm a bigtime pak music fan :nw: . infact these days i almost listen only to pakistani music.
    first of all they are original songs and second they are very soulful.... a thing which has been missing in bollywood music of late .

these new bands fuzon,aaroh,jal and many others they simply have liftes the quality of music to a different level. and yes needless to mention there is always junoon and the band of all bands 'Strings' whom i LOVE and who always come up with the best music ! :beer:

way to go !!! :rock:

12. death_calls

death_calls New Member

who can ignore jnoon,string.pak music is really getting high notes ,but i think indian fans are more then paki one.isn't it? :cen: