Paki black metal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by the_wizard, Oct 8, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

@ nandau might have heard paki wannabe bands......i am sure there are plenty of them in india too....and a 2 member thing....probably (me thinks) you are referring to strings....well they had a band when they start making music.....and they suely did'n't do black metal.....you should listen to a band called dusk ....they make metal songs........

and SANIA MIRZA...well she says she is a muslim...and in our religion it is prohabited for any women to expose herself....so no one can controdict that...if you are a muslim u have to live like a muslim

2. m_waleed86

.....and i don't want to start a debate her...just my views...

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

go and p**s off you conservative DUD
    a religion was made in circumstances that prevailed in those olden days ... doent meant that those situations and circumstances hold true even now ...

and even more absurd is to blindly follow them ...

unfortunately despite Islam being one of the world's newest religion, it is THE MOST BACKWARD one too, and i guess that leads to even more insecurity which in turn leads to more hardcore n conservative attitude which leads to more backwardness ...
    vicious circle ... CATCH 22
    :annoyed:

all beacuse of this kinda thinking / attitude

4. m_waleed86

^^^so you probably like your family members( i dont want to specify) running around you wearing skirts and u in turn like to watch their legs..........

moderism doesn't mean running around half-naked in front of ppl........
    i also specified that i dont want to start a debate....and as you have no religion (no way of life....actually) therefore you have no right to comment on a religion

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^furstration outlet...in words of dlogic!

6. JaduLadki

JaduLadki New Member

First of all, I'd like to say this: Islam itself is NOT, and I repeate NOT backward. It is the people who choose to interpret it in such a backward way, those people are backward.

Islam has many branches, with many people, with MANY different beliefs. I should know this, because I am muslim.

Islam might have been the last to come, but even so it has been around for a VERY long time. If you think about it please ask yourself these questions: why did Islam come last? Why was there no official religions after Islam?

The answer lies in the question. I do not need to expand on this because I do not want a debate. All I am saying is that you should not think of Islam as backwards. The people whom choose to think backward, are the ones who are backward.

Now, on that same note: People who go around wearing micro mini skirts, with their boobs flopping out and those who flock around all day, get laid with different people each day... THOSE people are the ones who are lost. If those people call themselves muslims, then pshhh, they'll never become one with Allah.

Also, people who are over protective, do not let their children talk to the other gender (when I mean talk, I mean small talk. Little conversations even! Or even becoming friends is a crime sometimes. When I see this, it just pisses me off. People should be allowed to choose their friends, whatever gender or religion they may be!), do not let them go out- lock their children up inside the house, make their children cover up so much that those children are dying of heat... these people are just as bad.

Its just like Left and Right. Very different from one another.

In my opinion, women should be able to wear what they want, as long as it is respectable and at the same time not showing off too much skin. When I say respectable, I'm not saying a salwar. I'm talking about modern clothes that fit right, look right, and to that person also feel right.

7. JaduLadki

JaduLadki New Member

In my opinion, Paki Black metal has some good bands. But those bands are usually know fairly well through out the Underground, so everyone likes them. Kain is one example. I think their song "Qaid" is very good.

Other bands are either not well known, or they just really suck.

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@jadu: Thanks for the recommendations. Nice 1st or 2nd post.

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

LMAO

u are really a retard ... modernism doent mean running around naked .. true ... but it means freedom to do what u wanna do according to what situation demands and what your desires are (and not causing harm to anyone else in doing so) ... u know why i left the religion n other things ... coz i felt they are nothing but a means a common man requires to keep his nerves calm ...

and yes i want my family members to "run" around in skirts ... especially my sis .. u know y?
    ofcourse u could never even imagine y ...
    i would want it that way coz i would prefer her to be sexy anyday rather than being sexless ..
    probably that doest matter to you ... coz u are used to living in denial

got it KID?

JaduLadki
    dont have much specific to say .. but thats pretty much what i was saying ,,, it is ppl who make a religion backward ...
    second thing ... why there was no "official" religion after ISLAM? :RollLol: what does taht "official religion" mean?
    but yeah this one was ssooo gr8 .. i need to post it here
    again LMAO

u want me to say something on that too?

gawd why do these peopl make a laughing stock of themselves everywhere?
    WHY?

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

shut up all of u guys

and lets get back to the topic

11. m_waleed86

@jekyll...as your pie-sized perverted brain cannot understand a small english sentence as 'I don't want to start a debate'..what can i do.....i just gave my views and yoiu started babbling about religion and society.....i dont want to discuss this further

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^^ abey c***t..u make a statement like that..and expect not to rouse a debate??

13. m_waleed86

^^^ now here comes another one...........

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

what another one??

u just cant face it ..cant u... the fact that jekyll just owned u in this thread.

u say u were voicing ur opinion..and he voiced his..u had a choice not to reply back..
    so u dont want to start a debate..dont REPLY.
    go cry under ur blanket.loser.

15. m_waleed86

hmmm......^^

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

*reads n feels it is best to keep mum*

dharam praaji has stolen the words outta my mouth, nothing more to add ....

17. m_waleed86

ways to increase posts^^^^^^ (sorry i had to indicate)

18. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

^^ ways 2 increase posts tooo.... sorry waleed had 2 indicate... :p: no offense.. !!

19. m_waleed86

^^(ways to increase posts) i didnt want to reply to that..as i could have written a very nice and long rply to dharmsomething.... anyways again ways to increase posts

20. m_waleed86

and i didnt take any offence (ways to increase posts)