Pak Music... Dead?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by #iR@, Jun 27, 2006.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hello ppl... was just hoping for u guys to post some new pak songs... be it underground bands or watever... as long as they r GOOD and u think they r worth lissening too then yes plzz name the song or provide a link if possible... and yea i would really appreciate if we could have some disscussions regarding where EP, strings, jal, aaroh, inteha or any OTHER BAND are? i mean the latest album i heard was JILAWATAN(call) and nothing else after that... i mean where is EP? now i actually doubt if they r still alive... anyway... just wanted to know some good songs thats all... hehe... other is just a general discusion and yea PLLZZZZZZZZ NO ONE YELL AT ME K EP IS STILL there BLAH BLAH BLAH... i know they r... but any idea wen they r releasing there next song after KYA HOTA which is only a rough recording that i have heard... so ANY NEW SONGS or bands? :cool:

2. #iR@

srry to sound rude BUT R ALL THE PAK MUSIC LISSENERS DEAD? :annoyed:

i am free nowadays... i wanna lissen to some good music!:mad:

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i guess most of them dont come outta the pak guitar tabs section...

4. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

^^No, actually they do, but they dont have much to share. Paki music scene is growing up, its a kid's stuff at this time. Anyone with a little info abt holding up an axe is running up on stage, and making a fool of themselves. Check out that thread lord_neo started. N i think EP has collapsed. I read something abt it somewhere. Dunno for sure though....

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ HEHE
    You are the only one to come out of the "pak guitar tabs" section.

6. #iR@

@ johny... nahhh i kinda disagree to watever u said... but everyone has their own opinions :cool: yea i did chk out that thread... still lacking wat i am looking for! thx anyway! :)

@ aplha1... I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHO U R! :RollLol:

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^ Whoa :shock:

EDIT: Sorry, didnt figure out the sarcasm.

Why does it have to be pakistani (or from any other place) to be good ?

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well i can suggest u to listen to

IRTAASH's ...Kaali raatain
    and to a guy called AREEB!

9. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

so wat...i dont think so it's a prob!!

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^i never said it is.

i jst meant that she'd get better response if she were to post it there.

11. #iR@

@ shasnawada... i don;t know... just felt like lissening to something i haven;t heard for quiet a long time now... and yea tehre was no sarcasm! :p:

@ waleed... thx man! :)

plzzz...... i guess cryptic is rite... COULD SOMEONE MOVE MA THREAD!

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Ok.
    EDIT: Done

13. #iR@

thxxxx... :)

14. Johny Bravo

Give it a listen. Found it last week
    https://www.yasir-jawed.com/

Go to media or download section. They have demos for their upcoming album. Really awesome music. Especially Kalavati, Piya, and Dua.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i heard it sometime back ... piya is really nice song .. couple of others are alos good .. vocals not gr8 but not bad either .. but guitars are definitely good .. faraz anwar seems to be a bit of melodic shredder

p.s. johny dude pm me link if u have full version of the demos

16. Johny Bravo

^^ nah man the album is supposed to come out in September. I have only the stuff on that site.

N faraz Anwer is a very versatile guitarist. Listen to his album Maazi Haal Mustaqbil, hardcore metal/rock. Not an easy listening. While this project is a very melodic shred typo neoclassical thing. Man this guy keeps amazing me...

17. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

u r right this album is neoclassical stuff and very melodious .. nice listen. but man i didnt like the other album which u mentioned , the songs didnt impress me .. and wtf vocals in it baap ? hehe ..

18. Johny Bravo

^^^ As i said, not an easy listen. Give it to a metalhead n he'll tell u wtf is it. N his vocal tone is absurd though the notes are precise. I personally dont like his voice. Just guitaring is good.

19. #iR@

thx for the link... i will chk it out! :)

and yea... about wat u guys r talking about... ummmm.... me not much of a faraz anwar lissener... so won;t comment... hehe