Ovation Applause (Shallow Depth) Electro Acoustic for SALE!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by khuram82, Jul 23, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi.......im selling out my Ovation Applause (Shallow Depth) AE-128 electro acoustic guitar BLACK in color.........with a branded Ovation Gig bag and 3 metres Lead and a Guitar Tuner.........for 120 pounds .............

I have recently installed Elixir Strings (light guage) to the guitar.........2 months ago.........so it sounds even better........better than the Adamas strings originally installed...........

I bought this guitar in October so its not too old ....... n jus very light strum scratches on the soundboard are 'hard to see'

for the new same guitar with gig bag lead and tuner........it will cost you no less than 170 pounds..........so i guess im givin it out at a reasonable price.......

Why m i selling it? coz i jus wanna sell it i wanna buy a bass guitar.......not into acoustics or electro acoustics anymore........

You can watch and listen to my guitar how it plays to judge the sound and looks.........I live in Manchester and u can have a look b4 you make a decision.........and i need to sell it ASAP!!!

check my signature for the Videos and Audios i played with my guitar!

Any takers?