Our Heart Goes Out To...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayanth, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

:shock: Our hearts go out ot those little souls in Kumbakonam.. Such a sad incident. All we can do is pray that such incidents dont happen in future and also that their souls Rest In Peace.. We at my college wore Black to observe mourning.. But that wont bring back those little souls.. Nothing will.. I hope everyone on this site posts here For those little souls...

R.I.P

2. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

its a very sad thng 2 happen... n it happnd in kumbakonam, in da thanjavur district here in TN. more dan 90 innocent kids.. eaten up by da angry flames... roasted alive.. their li'l frail bodies perishing in the cruel fire...

sayin a prayer 4 da bereaved families...
    may god never again bring upon the face of this earth, such a tragedy...

may their souls rest in peace.....

3. Natasia

Natasia ...

don't know wat to say ... its an absolutely sad mishap .... all the kids were between classes nursery to 5th ... can't imagine how agonising it would be for their families....
    May their souls rest in peace....

4. tejas

tejas ..........

That incident was horrible. When i read in the news papers that the teachers escaped and let the childeren burn, it made me sick to my stomach. How can any adult do that.I hope an accident like this never happens again. And to all those kids who lost their lives, Rest in peace.

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

may their souls rest in peace...
    may not god betray more of 'em...
    those little creations of his own...

6. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

It really is a sad incident. May their souls rest in peace..

7. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i just hope no more of these happen again ... may there souls rest in peace

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

The saddest bit being that the teachers running away after telling the students to sit down and stay calm. Guru deva? What the f....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.