our bands music.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by dharmatma, Jan 12, 2005.

?

How did you like the two songs?

1. Excellent...

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Good, but needs a bit of work

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Strictly Ok...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

well time for some serious stuff from dharmatma...
    our band just uploaded two songs in mp3.rsjonline.com

band name-Amidst the Chaos
    songs- 1. last page.
    2. melancholy.

reviews...will be appreciated..
    i would be grateful if u could sign the guest book too.

thanks guys.
    Jared.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

its awesome!

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

the second band LBG sucks big time. :)

in your demo.. the vocals are not crisp.. especially the second song the melow part.. the reverb is muddy.. get quality studio time and record with a good high end mic..

awesome guitar work.. and drummer is tight.
    Jay

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dude how do i download the mp3 from that site.
    your songs r cool. can i burn them to a cd? and put it in the lobby cd player of a practice studio i visit regularly? u will get lot of exposure..

J

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

thank you jayswami..
    coming from an experienced guy like you means a lot to us..
    we dont have the copyright till now..
    so we will let you know within a week.
    or rather ill mail you our songs once we get it ..
    ok?
    thanks once again.
    jared.

well as far as recording is concerned this is the quality we could afford..and we still owe the studio some cash..lol..
    will take your advice.

6. aleric

aleric New Member

Awesome Dude............

I liked "Last Page" a lot.

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

really nice work there , keep it up dharmatma !!!

wrong forum , moving thread to music talk !!!

8. tejas

tejas ..........

I heard Melancholy and i think its very good. I havent heard Last page yet though. Anyway, great job man, keep up the good work.

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

thanks..aleric,bob and tejas...

@tejas -do listen to last page..and give me ur feedback.

10. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey man, i don't listen to this kind of music at all

but lots of good talent man... good stuff... keep playin and making songs... you guys have a potential future... i'm really into chill music and stuff... so haha i dunno... but i feel like you guys could make some amazing tunes if you just slow it down a little bit and make a relaxed song or two... you could do a buncha stuff since you guys have so much talent with like arpeggios and changing keys or time signatures... some harmony and stuff too.. haha i'm a bit biased, but keep playin man!!! good stuff.. may i recommend www.purevolume.com also... it's a great site and i'm just gettin approved. it gives a whole website to your own band and you can post up to 3 mp3's for free and even more if you pay. it's an awesome lookin site and gives you lots of exposure. i'm not sure where you guys are located, but it would give a lot of exposure to ppl here in america and stuff.

best wishes,
    saurabh

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dont mellow down or anything man.. try and shred faster if anything.. just use earplugs all the time. would help ya in the long run. just check out the second band after u the mellow one.. they suck like lindsay lohan.

12. smadda

smadda New Member

i want to know one thing i m new to this guitar thing.
    so my question is this that u played the guitar part with which guitar electric bass acoustic(don't think so) or something else.....

13. smadda

smadda New Member

can u give me it's tabs(only guitar tabs) please usually the middle part when u guys sing together plz plz plz

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice stuff dharmatma .. im jus now listening to MElancholy.... its really awesome...

keep up the gud work buddy...

15. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

I heard melancholy, I'd say it is Very Nice 'thou' i don't listen to such stuffs.
    I don't know if it is appropriate to say this here .. but do you think almost all rock bands emerging in india are playing only only death/punk/nu Metal....??
    once again, good job Dharma and fellas'

16. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

jayswami.. these type of files are always saved in temp. internet files folder.. u can copy from there and paste it anywher.. so if u havebn't deleted ur temp. internet files after hearing the song go open ur temp. internt folder, copy n paste it..
    Here..
    INTERNET EXPLORER, TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, SETTINGS, VIEW FILES, then press Ctrl F ..type the name of the song.. coz the files are difficulyt to find ..
    Sorry Dharam... but nothing remains legal once it enters a computer anywya hez gonna populariz ur band :D

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

or you can directly click on the bands name.. another page will open and at the botton you can see the mp3 files and you can download it from there

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Off-topic.......

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hey mamasteen thank you for listening to our stuff...
    although melancholy does kind of sound like death metal..i wouldnt say we are a death metal band..
    we are more of a metal band...who are kind of progressive.

i suggest you also listen to last page..which i feel is purely metal.

thanks for listening again..

20. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

thanks for giving our songs a listen..
    willl defintely check out purevolume.com..

Anyone else who heard the songs???