Other Music Instruments you like or play

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by dhim, Jul 26, 2004.

1. dhim

dhim New Member

Please post what other music instruments you like or play.

I like the Tabla and the Saxophone, I dont play them but I like the sound of them

DHiM

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Well... i like the sound of most instruments... I like bagpipe sound if its sound is a bit dim...

But apart from classical nylon string, hawaiin, acoustic and electric guitars, the only instruments i have played are piano and keyboard... i tried a bit of drums as well, but my school band officially made the drumsticks out of bounds for me. I also began with bass but didn't pursue it for more than a day.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I play Keys, Drums , Bass Guitars, And anything that can be played..

4. dhim

dhim New Member

I really have a dream to one day kind of have a jugalbandhi with Bass Guitar, Tabla, saxophone and the accoustic guitar.

DHiM

5. jijo

jijo New Member

i Play the keyboards ,the mouth organ (Harmonica) and the congos ,bongos,Thumba,duf etc etc. I play purely for pleasure though

6. dhim

dhim New Member

Jijo are you from Rajkot????

Regards,
    DHiM

7. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

I learnt table for about 3 years, and canstill play it descently enough. I learnt the keyboard before that when I was a little kid for about a year and a half. I learnt to play flute for my school marching band, and I could the play the Tashya, during ganpati festivals... :) I can barely manage to get the sa, re, ga, ma, pa on the Harmonica... based on that I can play our Jana Gana Mana on it. :p If my sister eventually buys drums, I'm sure I'll learn that easily enough because of my tabla learning, considering she's learning it for 8 months, and I played almost as good as her the first day I tried the drums.

Enough boasting.. :p

8. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Oh yeah... and I can make my Kawasaki KB100 sounded real neat and musically when riding fast... :D

9. Natasia

Natasia ...

me wants to learn how to play the flute... n wellll .... hmmmmm...... n ya ... the tabla... me luv's there sound... actuallyyy... me wants to learn as many instruments as possible........... :) :) :) ,,,,,,,,,

10. Natasia

Natasia ...

hehhehee......... :) :)

11. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

I play Guitar...

and Guitar...

and Guitar...

oh...i forgot to add another instrument...

GUITAR....

:beer:

12. tejas

tejas ..........

Its guitar for me, but i can also play a little Mrudangam. Learnt it when i was in school.

13. jayanth

I play lot of Indian instruments Veena, Tabla and Kanjira and stuff..

Damn Karizma makes no sound..

14. dhim

dhim New Member

Somebody posted the Harmonica, I did like to learn one, can anybody comment on how can I learn the same????????

Moreover please also put in some sites, resources if possible where i can learn the same.

Thanx,

DHiM

15. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

LOL... the kari sucks dude! No offense, its the bike, not you.

Uh... play around, how much ever I picked up was by blowing at different places and experimenting.

16. jayanth

I put Chamber .. Will port it soon.. "Catch ME If YOu Can" i beat a P180 by 3 miles on a 30 Mile Drag he he.. [Evil]

17. dhim

dhim New Member

Ok. thanx Myth

regards,

DHiM

18. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Dude... drags are of a quatre mile, 433meters. Its impossible to havea 30mile drag lol.

And a chamber? You're talking about the dalda dubbas aren't you? Dude... those don't do anything but make more noise. Please don't tell me you're putting that.

And posting a 4 stroke isn't easy, there is a lot a lot of shit involved in it. 2 strokes are different.

19. jayanth

OK it was more like a race.. Not a drag.. Porting a 4s is easy.. There are good guys who do it here.. NO not the Dalda Dubba.. Something similar to the onced put of CBRs .. Original company parts not Dalda Dubba.. We have this outer ring road and we raced for about 33 miles and i beat him be 3 miles

20. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

I know about the ring road, I know one of the biggest RD clubs in Bangy, if you want to race with REAL racers, lemme know. I'll give you a link. :D