Original Song By Pipers - Strange Kinda Feeling

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ronnieanand, Feb 6, 2007.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

www.soundclick.com/anand . Look for Strange Kinda Feeling in the Music Section.

This is an original song by Pipers. This was recorded when we played in Opus. There are some mistakes in my Guitar Solo. There's a sudden drop in volume. This is due to the recording hardware problem. The quality of the recording is also not too impressive.

And feedbacks please.......

Join Pipers Community in Orkut to know more about the band.......

https://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=22528136

2. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Wtf ??? Shoot the god-damn vocalist man . he totally ruined it. That was soo off. My dad sings better in the bathroom. Stab him , shoot him watever ..just dont get him anywhere near your band.

I heard your intro riff was copied from Dennis :D hahaha.
    Your solo was a little boring . Sounded like random noodling . But later on the riffs were a little more groovy . Drummer was good .

You guyz should seriously think of being an Instrumental band with your vocalsit around .

3. ronnieanand

Wtf.....Dennis copied it from me......This is my most structured solo......It's beyond me to do anything more structured.....
    Poor vocalist.......He's quitting anyway.........

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Arre thats the prob. You went for a structural solo rather than a melodies one .

5. ronnieanand

Damned if I do.........Damned if I dont...........:shock: :shock: :shock:

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

vocalist kill him u will be honoured fr that

7. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

ah ronnie ask ur vocalist to look into this thread then he might actually know what people think abt him. lol. anyways catch u online later

8. ronnieanand

Plzzzz...........Give feedbacks about the song..........I am posting this, so that the feedbacks will help me improve on song writing / guitar playing.......Comments like Kill the vocalist, stab the vocalist is going nowhere.....It's not very funny....