Only for Gals

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HELL_IS_HERE, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punnu

Punnu New Member

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i'm a south indian too. luv south indian food.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

now hush guys..a trivial thingz been taken so far and ur adding pages n pages of replies to this thread..nonsense!! :)

@hellis......did this solve any of ur purpose yet?..from the what the pain in a$$ boys r point which u wanted to prove its been taken far till sambhar n idli....uhhahaha :Laughing: dis is friggin idiotic

tahda!!

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

There is a lonf story .... for this tread .... Only two ppl or sorry three on the fourm know about it... Ofcourse one being me.... NANDA_THE_DEVIL

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i hav a feelin most of igtans abroad r southindians.....btw do u get south indian food there?????????

6. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

haan... i know....
    no one has the right to beat up anybody...
    what im saying is that was the way it functioned earlier..
    the man who was physically superior used to dominate, make all the rules.. and then it was MEN who changed stuff.... MEN who brought about social revelutions...
    So what im saying is all Men are not chauvanists....
    Thats all..
    all im saying is its not fair to categorize and stuff...

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup I get your point ...... makes more sense than the stuff (or Rot) you posted earlier...

8. alishab

alishab New Member

I'ma gurl tooo .. dearies... n this is the most stupid thread to be existing on this site ... n mind u dumb fellas .... I am the bass guitarist in a rock band ... n' I rock .. so for get abt guys bein' the best ........ n e more .... for guitarin' .....coz ... gurls always were .... rockin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.m me ... if ... wanna discuss more bout' the topic ... ma yahoo ID is ... [SNIP]...
    c ya fellasss.
    chao
    Alishaaaaaaaaa

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

My mom cooks, and we have indian hotels too.

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

uhh yeah YOU GO GIRL!

11. Mr. Scary

Its said that the most common last name among Indians in the U.S/Canada is Patel. Where i used to live in Canada, I used to see more North Indians than South Indians...but I'm not saying that there WEREN'T alot of of South Indians.

12. death angel

HEY!!!
    havent heard from hellishere the threadmaker herself for quite a while!!!!

13. Mr. Scary

This thread went to hell, whether we destroyed it or not. Our posts may have been deleted but the memory remains. XD YAHAHAHAHAHA

14. death angel

LOLLLLZZZZZ

mods i beg your pardon
    this is not spamming... iwant to express that i am laughing.

15. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

You JERKS thts coz i dont exist ..... I am a created charater by one of the members of IGT .... Ha ha ha ..... JUST wanted to play around and get the gals to speak rubbish but u idiots spoilt the fun .....
    I wanted females to speak crap and u guys did it .... spoiling the purpouse of this user id..... Anyway Cheers ... This is a MALE Chauvernist person here .... Ha ha ha ..... Bye see ya ... U know i am there among u ppl ....

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dis thread is beggin to close it....mods r u listenin...

@hell_is_here....yea right...only a woman can use dat excuse :p:

17. death angel

you are SUCH a sore loser, LOSER!
    SNORT, LOLZ

youre among us, what a disgrace...

but "dude" cant believe scary and i actually made you cry.....
    and yeah try not to sound so Girly if youre pretending to be a guy, miss!!!

18. death angel

i knowwwwwwww...

this PROVES that women are DUMB.

and thats why they are prone to arthiritis, ghutno par zyaada zor deti hain...

for the dumb gals who wont understand the humor thing coz^^^

tumhari akal ghutno me hoti hai, par use zyaada karna hai, isliye ghutno me dard hota hai...

19. Mr. Scary

Lord Neo you gave me a red reputation point when this assclown just took the whole board and feminism and all for a ride....tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Hell is Here, whether you're a guy, a girl, something in the middle, a guy that wants to be a girl, a cross dresser or a homo***ual or something...this thread didnt go nowhere i'll say it again. This thread was PWNED.

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hell is here is now banned. To be people who have been already issued a warning, dont make me ban you aswell. There is a limit to how much crap we will take from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.