Only for Gals

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HELL_IS_HERE, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

is that an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

2. death angel

^^^^ the only one (other than me ;) ) to have said something of consequence on this thread.. YOU GET REPS!!!

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

gurls r arguin like the tv serials actresses do in all ekta kapoor's serialz!!! lol!!! fightin for justice??? huh?? go on!!!

4. shak

shak Harrr!

just what igtians LOVE!!!!!!! A WAR BETWEEN GIRLS AND BOYS AWWW HOW CUTE>>> HOW MANY OF THESE HAVE WE HAD TO THIS DATE. ... I THINK I HAVE LOST THE COUNT...NOW GET OVER IT YOU SILLY PEOPLE BOTH HAVE THEIR OWN MERTIS, I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE KEEP BANGIN ON THE SAME THINGS ALL THE TIME

5. jhinga_lala

jhinga_lala New Member

narayan narayan ....

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hahaha HELLISHERE ,....galllllllll grow up!!!!

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no no..let her be....igt gives freedom of right of expression as long as its not offensive :) i wanna get her big idea...

u have my support hellis..atta gurl ;)

tahda!!

8. death angel

HER IDEA:

kill all males.
    turn the world into the mythical amazon....

actually doesnt sound so bad if i get to live to enjoy that world.

HAH!

9. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

*gets on a very heavy south indian accent* Hey baby, i yam vedy good at Maths...I want to add you yand me, subtract yar clothes, divide your legs and multiply :).

10. death angel

BAD POST....
    but you dont get any bad reps for being a GUY (@hellishere im really pissing you off aint i).
    you missed the y in the and bfore multiply (YAND multiply)

mr scary keep such posts to the yum yi yun yi yum yu yum (minimum) coz most of the population on igt yis southindian

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

in IGT, does it really matter if you are male or female?

STUPID THREAD

12. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

Yuk ... aw yuk ..... makes me wanna puke , " Maybe on u " , man grow up , there are lots of other things u do with gals than divide legs and multiply ...
    Sorry but It shows a bad taste and crippled mentality.

I have had guys crying on my shoulders. This is what i meant when in said some guys here are sad. Its really sad to see that no guys are supporting gals.
    Aint it strange all want a girlfriend , but love to abuse them.

13. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

This Proves That Guys Are Losers. All They Want Is A Gal To Satisfy Their Ego And Nothing Else.
    This Thread Is Not Meant Fot Guys If You Dont Want To Be Here Dont Read It.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

erm....okay

See, If I want to go cry on someones shoulder....it will NOT be someone on the internet. Fascinating though this place might seem, it is a miserable substitute for real life. How can you judge people by what they post? How do you even figure out whether they are serious or not. Most of the people who've been posting in this thread are guys like me who have nothing to do this fine afternoon and have entertained themselves at the expense of your comfort. It was a joke....get over it. If you actually want to do something about womens rights, I would reccomend battling against Shiv Sena who have apparently made it nescessary for all girls to wear uniforms to college in Bombay because they, otherwise, lure their poor, faultless policement into raping them. Go and fight against people like them and I swear you'll have my support. B!tching on an internet forum is not going to help.

Who on earth abused their girlfriend and then went on to boast about it on this internet forum...by the way?

Don't take everything on this forum seriously.....I could be a 73 year old woman for all you know.... :think:

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Mr. Scary & death angel unless you want your usernames, alias and ip's banned from IGT better start behaving. This was your last warning.

16. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..I'm scared now...:eek::...

17. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhhh the GOD of IGT .... SIR LORD NEO is here... thtz more like it..waitin for sumthing to happn now.....wanna say sumthing gentlemen n wild gurls!!! lol juss kiddin !!!

18. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

hell_in_hell, chill girl. i admit that some guys are bad but not everyone. if u have any incident, u don't have to blame on every guys. i'm not blaming u totally. but u were exaggerating sometimes. Chill it.

19. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

PEACE (always) as my signature states........among guys and gals..when there is peace and love between men and women Earth can become heaven.

20. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

@hell in heaven... hey if u r so interested in the woman related issues... go do something outside than sittin in front of this stupid thing....there r lots of issues outside than here... as for here the fight will always go on... this thread will not affect anyone...its jus too stupid...get a life girl... go outside...stop cribbing here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.